Total Bluetooth newbie with a basic question.

What can be transferred to & from a Blackberry via Bluetooth?

I've recently paired my Berry to these Bluetooth devices: printer, laptop, and wife's Berry. Now I'm ready to transfer but uncertain what can/can't be done.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 11:32 PM
    well mostly everything can! not everything is compatible for play though! if you want to use it for transferring files like a usb memory stick you can! there just is a limit on how big your micro sd card is! i find usb a bit faster but for overnight files i use bluetooth! i put movies on mine and transfer while phone is on the charger stand! the usb prevents my custom ringtones to ring so i find it useful most nights.
    03-29-09 11:47 PM
    well mostly everything can! not everything is compatible for play though! if you want to use it for transferring files like a usb memory stick you can! there just is a limit on how big your micro sd card is! i find usb a bit faster but for overnight files i use bluetooth! i put movies on mine and transfer while phone is on the charger stand! the usb prevents my custom ringtones to ring so i find it useful most nights.
    03-30-09 02:30 AM
    Well that's cool. Can contacts transfer between phones?

03-30-09 07:39 AM
    I tried to send apps from my bb to my friends but could not figure out how.

04-01-09 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD