1. Camera to be on par with Iphone
    2. A new 9900' with 3.2+ inch touch screen and same excellent keyboard
    3. A 9900 size with 4.5+ in full touch screen os 10
    4. Keep BBM exclusive with more security features
    5. Luxury safety features that only BB has it
    6. Fixed the map, use the Nokia map
    7. Larger memory, speedier cpu, keep the microsd, etc
    06-30-12 05:29 AM
    Stay in business. Keep making BlackBerrys.

BlackBerrys are the best cell phones out there today. They may not be #1 any more but that just makes them all the more desirable to me.

If not everybody buys a Mercedes-Benz or a Rolex or a BlackBerry, I am happy. It makes these products part of an exclusive club. The best, imo.
    06-30-12 05:59 AM
    Release a new phone.
    06-30-12 06:02 AM
    For me, if RIM fix these:

1. Camera to be on par with Iphone
    2. A new 9900' with 3.2+ inch touch screen and same excellent keyboard
    3. A 9900 size with 4.5+ in full touch screen os 10
    4. Keep BBM exclusive with more security features
    5. Luxury safety features that only BB has it
    6. Fixed the map, use the Nokia map
    7. Larger memory, speedier cpu, keep the microsd, etc
    Sorta a silly question, If one owns a Playbook and a OS 7 phone, then RIM doesn't have a product to sell!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me what I'm supposed to buy!? That's why RIM can only sell in third world nations where the old phones can be sold. In all of Rims original markets,,,,,,, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO SELL !!!
    CairnsRock and submotion like this.
    06-30-12 06:32 AM
    Make a phone in the same format factor as all the iPhone and Androids, but make it work better, in other words, like a BlackBerry.

Then get all the developers of the most popular apps to make them for BB.
    maddie1128 and daveycrocket like this.
    06-30-12 06:48 AM
    They can release a phone on time.
    06-30-12 06:52 AM
    Flash, can we somehow make flash work on bb7? Stop firing so many java people. They want us to buy a phone with a dead o.s..I love my bold 9900 but it can't do .
    I ask Alec Saunders about why we have so many credit card processing apps but no one will offer a audio jack swiped. He sends me to a developer and this guy said we have them off the shelf that work with bb7 but it's just not worth getting the licenses for it. Wow and this is Alec's guy.
    So no flash sucks
    Can't do all my business needs
    Other than that I love my 9900 and Playbook the playbook is my best friend. If I don't have it with me I feel lost. RIM you have a great product but ur abandoning the current one and expect us to still buy it?
    06-30-12 07:13 AM
    Release a new phone.
    This. The latest news is devastating. I am afraid (not literally) what the stock will do next week. They are walking on a greased pole and there is no room for error.
    06-30-12 07:16 AM
    Release a new phone.
    That's basically it for me

Release a QWERTY phone, and I will buy it, and I will show all of its features to those around me.

There are lots of things I want improved, lots of things I want added, and things I'd like seen to the ecosystem
    I posted this on another forum
    BlackBerry Forums | N4BB - BlackBerry news, forums, leaks, rumors, how to

that is just one addition of many I'd like to see to the RIM ecosystem, but the lack of making it wont make me not buy

Curse RIM, they made a product no one can compete with, yet they failed to compete with everyone else.
    06-30-12 08:04 AM
    I will buy a new BlackBerry when it's released, I would prefer a slider but if not I will look at any form factor as long as it's BB.
    06-30-12 08:09 AM
    Release something on time and in steps with current compition. Till then not buying another rim product or service. which is sad as i have been sitting on a upgrade for 3 months and not waiting till early 2013. Fall was one thing next year just killed it for me cant take their lies any longer.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    06-30-12 08:11 AM
    Unless BlackBerry becomes the number 1 or 2 eco system I will not consider them again.
    06-30-12 08:12 AM
    Get rid of the issues listed here http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...erwise-501925/

My 8520 Curve was a pleasure to use. Clear, crisp conversations, but the above problems make it very limiting and no longer a business device.

I'll look in again in 12 months time at renewal, hopefully RIM will be back in play then.
    06-30-12 08:40 AM
    Release a new phone.
    +onehundred million dollars
    06-30-12 08:46 AM
    Simple. They have to release bb10 and im in
    mud314 and shaleem like this.
    06-30-12 08:56 AM
    Simple: Release it! The frustrating part with RIM is hey can't release greatly improved products over previous gen products in a timely fashion or upgrade windows. I waited for the 9900 for a while and it was late too (waiting for carrier certs which we found was BS and there was a manufacturing issue). A lot of people skipped OS7 devices waiting for BBX/10 which will now be a year late.
    06-30-12 09:00 AM
    I have current products from them. They first need to offer a BB10 device that is OS feature and function complete with minimal bugs (we know they all have bugs). Myself I don't care a whole lot about apps but many do.

I also want to see them make some deadlines and "do" as they say blackberry people do.

Would also help if they offered something to entice people who are either mad or fed up with delays like a real cheap upgrade to BB10 if it ever does come out.
    shaleem likes this.
    06-30-12 09:17 AM
    How about doing their job and keeping current?
    06-30-12 09:21 AM
    For me? Release a phone.

For most others? Don't make people feel like they are the last BlackBerry users in the country. Public image is HORRIBLE here in the US.
    06-30-12 09:27 AM
    Do a sleek touch screen interface with a Keyboard at the bottom, and then add all the patented Blackberry features we all know and love. I don't care what kernel it is based on, just get a good experience going on the phone and I will be right there.
    06-30-12 10:32 AM
    I have current products from them. They first need to offer a BB10 device that is OS feature and function complete with minimal bugs (we know they all have bugs). Myself I don't care a whole lot about apps but many do.

I also want to see them make some deadlines and "do" as they say blackberry people do.

Would also help if they offered something to entice people who are either mad or fed up with delays like a real cheap upgrade to BB10 if it ever does come out.
    Want to add keep updating my pb to the path and don't make us wait for whatever. Also better communication like instead of having "servers down" threads all over if they are doing something that may or may not cause service interruptions send out an advanced heads up to people in that area that they may experience interruptions instead of all of a sudden my phone doesn't work, why?
    06-30-12 11:23 AM
    I'd like to see a 4G Blackberry on Sprint.
    8MP auto-focus camera with flash.
    At this point idc if its a full touch or physical keyboard.
    Front facing camera.
    Skype.
    A real youtube app instead of a shortcut to the youtube mobile site.
    A few more apps.

That's pretty much it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    06-30-12 11:27 AM
    Make a true powerhouse phone for once!
    06-30-12 01:32 PM
    Fix the app store: it looks HORRENDOUS. I visit it at most once every six months. Went in there yesterday and once you get past the horrendous look, there is actually a lot of good things in there.

Better apps for business. Despite people calling it an iToy, the iPhone DOES actually have an Incredible array of business apps, podcasts, etc that help me to do business.

A better camera. Again the common response is that "bb is for serious people, who don't care for those kind of things". However if that were the case, why have a camera at all? It's like a tease. I can go on vacation with my iPhone and forget y camera at home, can't do the same with the BB.

Better memory and browsing experience. I went from a BB devotee, to somebody who uses both bb and iPhone. Was always frustrating trying to load a page on bb and getting age too large to load"....aaaaargh. I would then switch to the iPhone and it would seamlessly pinch and suppress and expand.

Overall, it's just a matter of perception. A BlackBerry isn't the best device on the market but is certainly ONE OF the best. No reason why BB cannot be the biggest manufacturer of handsets especially given its lower price point versus many Samsung, HTC handsets and also Apple.

As for the Playbook, they just need to market the damn thing. Got such a bad rap when it was first released, and rightfully so (no native email? Tethering? Puh-lease!!!). All that made me to get my iPad, which I don't regret, but having used my friends Playbook it is one heck of a device and should certainly blow any other 7" device out of the water. Problem is that RIM has brought a bad image onto the device.....Somebody in their marketing department needs firing!!!
    06-30-12 03:39 PM
    I think If they got some really hot girls that work for them and released an appealing Calander of some type... many of their misgivings would be forgotten.
    06-30-12 03:49 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD