Unlimited Data is a MUST! as everyone else said

BTW. great user name. Shai Hulud is great. CTHC here. great to see other fans of the 'core on crackberry.
    06-18-08 07:22 PM
    Well, upon reading my rpevious post, again I ahd to laugh because a month later Bell DID get Unlimited Data.

And I luff it.
    06-19-08 02:00 AM
    I talked my brother into upgrading his phone to the Blackberry Curve. He has no interest in the data plan to use any Blackberry features. He just wanted to text and talk on the phone. After a day he called me and asked why he can't set up an e-mail or go online or download anything fun. Right away he added the data plan after I told him he needed it to do any of that stuff. He claims that it just needed to be added on to his Sprint unlimited everything plan but I'm sure he's paying extra each month for it.
    06-19-08 03:59 AM
    Many great answer here, myself I would go with unlimited data (30 buck a month) also have unlimited text on three phones (15 bucks a month), I have a teenager who doesn't know to function w/o texting.
    06-19-08 05:02 AM
    Honestly, only reason for me mentioning it, for an additional $10 a month, all I would get is internet access.

All you guys are saying this is a must?

Luigi
    06-19-08 08:22 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD