So I recently got my blackberry curve and I'm intetested in how I can really customize it. So my questipon is what are some of the coolest things you can do with a blackberry,like what apps and themes and stuff like that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 11:16 PM
    You can make your own themes and apps just depends on what you want to spend lol

12-14-08 11:34 PM
    I found free themes on here and also over at BlueRoomSolution

You can really get themes based on whatever your interested in having. I like the themes just because it changes the cursor, font, etc. And of course, like the person before me mentioned, you can always make your own theme.
    12-15-08 12:26 AM
    You can find a lot of different themes and apps just by searching this site. Another site to visit is www.mobile.blackberry.com
    12-15-08 12:30 AM
    Also, Welcome aboard and enjoy your new addiction.
    12-15-08 12:30 AM
    Also, Welcome aboard and enjoy your new addiction.
    Whoa! 900 Posts since Sept!

12-15-08 01:18 AM
    Formerly known as JiveTalk is an awesome application for Instant Messaging. Definitely a highly recommended application; however, it does cost $29 - $30. Well worth it to me for how often I use it. It also works over WiFi without a data plan.
    12-20-08 02:56 AM
    I agree about Beejive/JiveTalk. It's the only instant messenger I've found that will let me sign on two different AIM screennames at the same time.

12-20-08 02:59 AM
    Crackberry launcher and viigo are definitely essentials...

12-20-08 03:04 AM
    There is a sticky here in the Blackberry discussion thread for popular application links, you may wanna start there.
    12-20-08 03:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD