View Poll Results: Do You Prefer Bolt or Opera?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bolt

19 40.43%
  • Opera

11 23.40%
  • Dont Like Either

17 36.17%
    I've tried Opera but I didn't like the browsing on it..but I am happy with the bb browser for now...I may try the bolt

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 05:24 PM
    I use Opera Mini 90% of the time. It processes full web pages that fastet on my device, in my area. Bolt worked fine before the most recent upgrade. Now it stalls at 20% quite often. Many people do not have this issue. Perhaps is the area I live in. I also don't like how Bolt will not cache previous pages. If I go back to the previous page or pages, it has to reload every single page. Many people do not like the zoom feature on Opera. I like it. Especially for sites I visit often. Once I move my cursor to that part of the page, I can simply zoom in. I also like how Opera & Bolt will allow you to input text in a pop up text window. This allows me to input data using the AutoText feature on my BlackBerry.
    07-26-09 09:14 PM
    \Although I wish there was a setting for mobile sites to default to column view, all else page view.
    You can set your browser to column view as a default in your 8900. I have mine set that way. It's an option in the browser settings.
    07-26-09 10:37 PM
    What-up what-up!

Played around with opera and bolt, but
    went back to default broswer. Its simple
    and easy to navigate attracted me back.

Give them a test run, you'll be baaack!
    Exactly. I tried both. Both Opera and Bolt get points for TRYING but the basic reality is that both have serious weaknesses and the default browser is the best of the three.
    07-26-09 10:39 PM
    The bb browser and rarely opera mini, I agree i also don't like that the shortcuts with keyboard doesn't work like bb browser.
    07-26-09 11:10 PM
    I favour bolt over opera.
    07-26-09 11:35 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD