I just want a good physical keyboard phone ... every time I decide to try a Q10 again, more bad press ...
    BlackBerry users find new Q10 falls short: Roseman | Toronto Star

It's everywhere! Yet it's not rocket science to figure out what customers are disappointed with and what they clearly want in a Blackberry device.

What the heck is up with Blackberry? They say nothing, do nothing, it's freaking ridiculous. Get the sale done to a buyer who will keep trying, FIRE Heins and the top brass and start fresh.
    09-29-13 08:46 PM
    If you like the Q10 buy one. If not, go another route. Either way, don't use the media to make your decision.
    Jerale Hoard likes this.
    09-29-13 09:22 PM
    I just want a good physical keyboard phone ... every time I decide to try a Q10 again, more bad press ...
    BlackBerry users find new Q10 falls short: Roseman | Toronto Star

It's everywhere! Yet it's not rocket science to figure out what customers are disappointed with and what they clearly want in a Blackberry device.

What the heck is up with Blackberry? They say nothing, do nothing, it's freaking ridiculous. Get the sale done to a buyer who will keep trying, FIRE Heins and the top brass and start fresh.
    If you want a qwerty phone get the Q10. If you want a touch screen there are better options then BlackBerry IMO
    09-29-13 09:27 PM
    The Toronto Star is the worst to listen to for advice on BlackBerry. They published a story about BlackBerry problems, yet talked about the Galaxy Mega like it was some amazing device in the same article. Their online articles headline was different than their print headline. It read to look like a Galaxy Mega article and even had a video in the middle of the article about how phablets are the greatest thing since sliced bread and it featured only Samsung devices, but the whole article was about BlackBerry's demise. There are also Samsung ads all over their site sometimes.

They don't even give iPhone any love constantly giving articles a negative vibe. Samsung or Google articles sound like a ball of sunshine. I'm done reading that hypocritical BS. Why tell it's readership in two separate articles it is sad that BlackBerry is laying off 40% of its workforce and that Fairfax Financial has put in a bid that could save the company and then the next day have three separate articles saying BlackBerry is doomed for no apparent reason. Slow news day perhaps. One is even all about ditching BlackBerry phones while you still can and there reasoning is that the company is not going to support consumers anymore as if BlackBerry is going to activate every phone to self destruct. Screw them. I can see clearly where there journalism lies and it is in the money they get from advertisements.

They are very biased newspaper and furthermore rarely write about Windows Phones. The past year has been all Samsung and Google is amazing, BlackBerry is dead and iPhone sold a lot but the stock market wasn't happy and users aren't liking the changes BS. Do your own Homework and take the media with a grain of salt. Please.
    09-29-13 11:43 PM