I had read many articles online that Obama still uses his Government issued BlackBerry but they do not say what model.
    Maybe the BB 6510 or some older model?

I know its a BB with a physical keyboard that's for sure.
    10-28-14 01:16 AM
    Hmm? Obama? Who is that?
    10-28-14 01:24 AM
    http://money.cnn.com/2014/05/22/tech...ma-blackberry/

I don't know if you have already found this article but it might be of interest to you. I doubt you will find any official statement about it, so you can only guess by the pictures you see. However, it is for sure that he is using a highly customized model, so there won't be much BlackBerry inside it anyways.
    10-28-14 01:40 AM
    he has a 9900 I think for his BB. He carries other phones, not BBs, for most govt use though
    10-28-14 03:09 AM
    Didn't he take a selfie with his Z10 or somefin?

Black Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.3247
    10-28-14 09:19 AM
    BlackBerry made him a custom model, i was with RIM when it happened was nothing that was available to the market.
    10-28-14 09:42 AM
    Who cares. He has been the absolute worst and I can't wait until he's out of office.
    playpen007 likes this.
    10-28-14 09:59 AM
    Didn't he take a selfie with his Z10 or somefin?
    That wasn't his phone. He's using a legacy BBOS.
    10-28-14 10:02 AM
    Barroko Barmer the peace nobel prize puppet. Lulz.

Posted via CB10
    sanjk1 likes this.
    10-28-14 10:08 AM
    He was recently spotted taking a picture with an iPhone. (sorry can't post a picture but read it on AgentJucey's BBM channel)
    10-28-14 10:32 AM
    Who cares. He has been the absolute worst and I can't wait until he's out of office.
    Some people just can't help but insert some completely vague political statement with no facts or explanations into a forum about phones.
    bungaboy likes this.
    10-28-14 10:44 AM
    Well, like Kevin! So who cares about brand loyalty.??? We are all a big family now, right?

LULZ

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 10:45 AM
    Barroko Barmer the peace nobel prize puppet. Lulz.

Posted via CB10
    It wouldn't be a Fistmaster political post without the word "puppet" in there somewhere! Is there a daily quota you must meet?
    bungaboy likes this.
    10-28-14 10:46 AM
    Sorry brah, you aren't allowed to ask questions. Thanks for your understanding.

I hope I didn't hit a nerve. I mean every pres becomes a lame duck. He came here with big promises etc. Hell he even git a nobel prize for what????

I will laugh at the next saviour ! Who will it be? Hillory Cliton ? Good ol' Jeb? George Clooney??

Who will be the next savior? To answer your question. Of course these aren't puppets right? They act all by themselves, right? Like Barroko Barmer.

I crack up here lad. Lolololo

Posted via CB10
    sanjk1 likes this.
    10-28-14 10:50 AM
    Sorry brah, you aren't allowed to ask questions. Thanks for your understanding.
    Clearly you're confusing this forum with Fox News.

I hope I didn't hit a nerve.
    You're the one going on political rants...I'm just pointing it out. Touchy much?

I mean every pres becomes a lame duck. He came here with big promises etc. Hell he even git a nobel prize for what????
    I believe they give them out for peace. I could be wrong though.

I will laugh at the next saviour ! Who will it be? Hillory Cliton ? Good ol' Jeb? George Clooney??

Who will be the next savior? To answer your question. Of course these aren't puppets right? They act all by themselves, right? Like Barroko Barmer.

I crack up here lad. Lolololo

Posted via CB10
    Nice. Two generic references to "puppet" with absolutely no explanation. Must be getting close to your daily quota!

But, wait....I thought we couldn't ask questions. Or maybe you meant everyone but you.

But, please, continue to de-rail the thread to push your agenda.
    bungaboy and Timbosaurus like this.
    10-28-14 11:04 AM
    do you 2 want to be forced to take a vacation from the forum? stop the political debate right now.
    zephyr613 and ruben1975 like this.
    10-28-14 11:16 AM
    do you 2 want to be forced to take a vacation from the forum? stop the political debate right now.
    I'm not making any political statements, just trying to call out his. I guess I'm not allowed to do that.
    bungaboy likes this.
    10-28-14 11:22 AM
    Must be why he got elected twice, and by big margins.
    10-28-14 12:40 PM
    My apologies. I shouldn't have voiced my political views. Not the place for it.
    10-28-14 12:43 PM
    Some people just can't help but insert some completely vague political statement with no facts or explanations into a forum about phones.

Agreed they just keep hating.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 01:26 PM
    That wasn't his phone. He's using a legacy BBOS.
    Yeah that was the Danish Prime Minister's Z10
    10-28-14 01:56 PM
    A number of countries are using BB phones in combination with BES in order to enhance digital security. BES and BBM provide encryption security, and are not susceptible to a "man-in-the-middle" attack as are Apple products. These features, with the addition of specialized hardware and software, provide great security. Which is why a number of countries are equipping their personnel with BB phones. Especially our President.
    10-30-14 09:51 AM