Ok,i have a samsung moment and not really crazy about it..Had a blackberry pearl in the past and really liked it but didnt have a lot of features so for all those blackberry users,can you awnser me a few q's?Need a blackberry on the sprint network that has:

Flash for the camera
    Flash for games and videos(i know thats a long shot,not even android has that yet)..Not a big deal
    Has wifi

Then are the apps any good in the store?
    Am i better off with an android device?

I like lots of features like multimedia,wallpapers,games,photo editing..Is there anything on the blackberry that would totally sell me?
    04-11-10 08:12 PM
    Flash for games ...
    That is an easy one, none of them, yet.

Adobe and Research in Motion have announced they are working on Flash v10.1, but we are still waiting.

multimedia,wallpapers,games,photo editing..
    Keep looking. Unless communications are your number one priority, you will be much happier with the other guy.
    04-11-10 08:15 PM
    your gonna have to wait for the essex release if you want wifi and a flash for the camera. and no flash for games on any bb yet.
    04-11-10 08:16 PM
    Almost all BlackBerrys after the 8100 has a flash for the camera.

There are NO BlackBerrys that support Flash for games, video or browser.

There are plenty of good BlackBerry apps just not as many as for other platforms.

Whether you are better off with Android is for you to decide.
    04-11-10 08:17 PM
    Unless communications are your number one priority, you will be much happier with the other guy.
    +1
    10char

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD