on my curve? I have access to my laptop and a PC at work but sometimes I just like to play with net on my curve. I am wondering what the best way is to read the forums. Should I use operamini (which I have yet to download) or is there a wap or something I should log onto? Still learning, di
    12-27-07 11:39 AM
    I suggest u use the wap,u can download the crackberry wap website OTA as a shortcut on your blackberry,you will get a nice crackberry icon on bb that u can click on,the wap website is more text heavy so the pages load faster,give a shot.
    12-27-07 11:43 AM
    when on your blackberry, be sure you visit http://wap.crackberry.com

that's the berry-optimized site. download the CrackBerry Desktop Shortcut so you get an CB icon on your berry...will take you to the site from then on with one click.
    12-27-07 11:44 AM
    I prefer the look of Opera Mini.
    12-27-07 12:59 PM
    why is it that if you are doing multiple tasks and browsing the forums, as soon as you click out of the forums on your bberry, when you try to return, you're starting all over?

is it just me, or does this happen to all of you?
    12-27-07 04:30 PM
    Can someone get me up to spee on this crackberry stuff I want to know all that I can. I wanna get hooked....
    12-28-07 09:56 PM
    I figured it out. If you're browsing the forums, you can get out of the browser by hitting "d" or the escape key...

To pick up where you left off, you need to go to your task manager option and select the web browser icon..

Hit and hold alt>escape..scroll over to the browser icon (while still holding alt), release alt and you're back to where you were on crackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-07 02:16 AM
    I love the wep site, but why don't they include posters bb model number and the time/date stamp for each posting. This is very useful info.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-07 06:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD