It's true, it's so inconvenient to use special cables and special software. With the playbook you can connect it to your TV using a $5 microhdmi cable, while with the iPad you have to buy a $50 lightning to hdmi adapter + $10 for an hdmi cable.

Or the pleasure to just drag and drop files with ease without installing anything.

Or sending files via bluetooth like a dumbphone did ten years ago (no, airdrop doesn't count)

There are so many drawbacks and artificial limitations in an iPad, that really I am surprised that's successful at that price point

It has an incredible potential, it's powerful and probably is the tablet with the best build quality on the market but those artificial limitations really suck

My girlfriend suddenly bought an iPad without asking my opinion. I told her she was scammed, paid $400 for something worth $50, and I offered her two options:
    1. Return it
    2. Find another boyfriend

When I asked why she did that, she said because it's fashionable, the nexus 7 could do much more for half the price, but it's not as cool, can't show off

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 01:58 AM
    Bigger than 7", $0-400, not iOS -- the Nexus 10 FTW! Gorgeous screen, HDMI out, and all of the utility (and no bloat) of pure Android. The only other one I would consider is the next generation version supposedly coming out at the end of this year, or the next gen version of the Note 10.1, assuming you need or want an S Pen for that size device. Both have the high resolution screens that you need at that size.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4
    09-10-13 05:52 AM
    I have a Surface RT along with my Z10 and I absolutely love it.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 06:10 AM
    It's true, it's so inconvenient to use special cables and special software. With the playbook you can connect it to your TV using a $5 microhdmi cable, while with the iPad you have to buy a $50 lightning to hdmi adapter + $10 for an hdmi cable.

Or the pleasure to just drag and drop files with ease without installing anything.

Or sending files via bluetooth like a dumbphone did ten years ago (no, airdrop doesn't count)

There are so many drawbacks and artificial limitations in an iPad, that really I am surprised that's successful at that price point

It has an incredible potential, it's powerful and probably is the tablet with the best build quality on the market but those artificial limitations really suck

My girlfriend suddenly bought an iPad without asking my opinion. I told her she was scammed, paid $400 for something worth $50, and I offered her two options:
    1. Return it
    2. Find another boyfriend

When I asked why she did that, she said because it's fashionable, the nexus 7 could do much more for half the price, but it's not as cool, can't show off

Posted via CB10
    Lies!! You can buy a microhdmi cable for less than 2 bucks!

I actually agree with everything you said.

However, again, if you're looking for a tab that plays nice with your BB10 phone, literally the only option is a full windows tab. Android, ios and Windows RT will do nothing with your phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 11:49 AM
    Siri: UH-OH, here we go again...

Verizon Q10...posted from Philadelphia
    09-15-13 11:52 AM
80 ... 234