What bluetooth will work best with my bold 9700? Price is no problem when lookin for the best quality
    04-01-10 09:16 PM
    Blue Ant Q1, just got it on Tuesday and it is fantastic!
    04-01-10 09:25 PM
    Where can I find it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 09:31 PM
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=z_7WxGpi

most wireless stores have it as well, I got mine from my local Rogers Wireless store!
    04-01-10 09:33 PM
    You might check out the Bluetooth forum as there is lot of good information there. One thing to consider when you weigh where to purchase is how easily can it be returned should you find the ear buds don't fit your ears. Some models seem to fit most everyone, and others not so good. As for me, I've tried several brands and I can't say enough good things about the new Jawbone Icon.
    04-01-10 10:07 PM
    You might check out the Bluetooth forum as there is lot of good information there. One thing to consider when you weigh where to purchase is how easily can it be returned should you find the ear buds don't fit your ears. Some models seem to fit most everyone, and others not so good. As for me, I've tried several brands and I can't say enough good things about the new Jawbone Icon.
    Ima def take a look and weigh out all my options! Thanx!

04-01-10 10:09 PM
    Jawbone Prime.

Unless you need AD2P as well.
    04-01-10 10:32 PM
    I been hearing a lot about this jawbone ima check it out

04-01-10 10:34 PM
    I have to cast my vote for the blueant Q1 myself, had it for a month now and its THE most comfortable ear piece I've ever owned
    04-02-10 08:07 AM
    Haven't used the Blueant, but I after going through a bunch of cheaper Samsung and Motorola headsets, I finally found the Plantronics Discovery 925. This one has been the most comfortable earpiece (no loop around ear), it doesn't fall out, has superb sound quality, great battery life, and connects to my 9700 within 1 or 2 seconds of turning on. It's also come down in price now (because of the newer 975) and you can find certain colors on sale Amazon.com for around $40.
    04-02-10 02:37 PM
    Haven't used the Blueant, but I after going through a bunch of cheaper Samsung and Motorola headsets, I finally found the Plantronics Discovery 925. This one has been the most comfortable earpiece (no loop around ear), it doesn't fall out, has superb sound quality, great battery life, and connects to my 9700 within 1 or 2 seconds of turning on. It's also come down in price now (because of the newer 975) and you can find certain colors on sale Amazon.com for around $40.
    Sounds like a pretty good price

04-02-10 02:39 PM
    Jawbone prime is great. No background noise at all.
    04-02-10 05:08 PM
    Jawbone gets my vote as well excellent sound quality.
    04-02-10 05:29 PM
    Jawbone here too
    04-02-10 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD