I know that this isn't the most cerebral question but I have been going nuts trying to figure out what that "Bee" icon is that I see on so many screenshots on this site. Anyone know? Thanks.
    03-21-08 08:14 PM
    Jive Talk. It's a IM program for BB. The Best IM program IMO.
    BeeJive :: JiveTalk mobile messenger - instant messaging to go
    03-21-08 08:16 PM
    Got it. Thanks Chaz.
    03-21-08 08:20 PM
    JiveTalk - best BlackBerry IM app on the planet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-08 04:09 AM
    Why pay $29 bucks for it when you can get Google Talk for free? I guess you must be IM addicts!!

It is a nice app, but just way over-priced when you can just tell people you are on Google Talk if you ask me.

Patrick

P.S. Gotta love the bee though.
    03-22-08 05:22 AM
    Why pay $29 bucks for it when you can get Google Talk for free? I guess you must be IM addicts!!

It is a nice app, but just way over-priced when you can just tell people you are on Google Talk if you ask me.

Patrick

P.S. Gotta love the bee though.
    If you use more than 1 IM client, it's nice to have them all together in one UI. not everyone uses the same thing.
    03-22-08 07:22 AM
    A lot of people just like spending money for the best things in life. I personally don't blame them. It's not about free all of the time. If you work everyday and can't buy what you like or want, why are you even working?? Just my philosophy!!

03-22-08 08:20 AM
    i don't see no bees

and wonder if an IM would suit me ?

anyone help me as to what it does really
    03-22-08 08:44 AM
    Be Grateful
    Be Smart
    Be Clean
    Be True
    Be Humble
    Be Prayerful
    03-22-08 09:15 AM
    I love it since I have so many friends and coworkers on different IMs. It's like Trillion for your BlackBerry.

03-22-08 09:20 AM
    lol i agree with weirdlilberry because i have everyone on my jivetalk its awesome, but it sucks when i starts screwing around......sometimes i get the error message 503>.<
    03-22-08 10:03 AM
    Let it bee.

03-22-08 10:16 AM
    I just started using the trial version of jivetalk and I love it. I use trillion on my desktop and found it a blessing with friends on different IM clients. So having jivetalk on my bb is just as great. now I don't have multiple IM clients open and switching back and forth between them.

03-22-08 12:03 PM
    I never got into the IM thing. I guess I just text or email instead of IM'ing. I feel left out because I don't have a use for the cute little bumble bee
    03-22-08 02:38 PM
    Jivetalk is killer. Totally worth the money. I just wish it was integrated into the message list like the stock Rim I'm apps are.

03-22-08 02:49 PM
    don't worry jimmers i dont use it either.
    03-22-08 03:01 PM
    I've used it and feel I don't have enough IM buddies to purchase it right now. I love to spend money and I find myself still thinking about it. Great product if I used it enough.
    03-22-08 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD