MyFitnessPal
    Dropbox
    Flixster
    Pandora
    Evernote
    Mobile Checkbook
    Yelp
    Google Maps

Really the only app that I miss from my Android/iPhone days is Google+ there is not a functioning app for it on BlackBerry that I have found. Just had to homescreen the mobile web version which is lacking of course.

I like my phone to be a productivity tool not a time waster. That is what brought me back to the BB from years of Android/iPhone use. I realized how much my phone became a time waster instead of a tool for getting work done. Now the only time waster is Crackberry App

Sent from my BlackBerry 9350 using Tapatalk
    09-30-12 08:55 AM
    The apps that make the most difference for me and get the most use are:

BeBuzz
    BeWeather
    Profile Changer
    BBNews
    Google Maps
    (of course native apps like BBM/email/SMS/browser)

Apps that I'm missing that I would use the most:

Starbucks

Apps I would use more if they weren't so awful:

Facebook
    09-30-12 12:12 PM
    I realize this isn't the question posed at the beginning of the thread, but the one app available on other devices (including Windows Phone OS and webOS devices) that I really like and use a lot is ESPN ScoreCenter. The app now allows you to select NCAA Division II and/or Division III football teams as favorite teams (though scores for those teams' games aren't updated in near real-time, unlike teams in NCAA Division I-A/I-AA football, NCAA Division I basketball, NFL, MLB, etc.).
    09-30-12 12:24 PM
    I've tried BeWeather and BB News and found them to be great. Thanks for the recommendations. I really like Pandora and Back Flashlight.

Anyone else with additional app recommendations they can share? Thanks.
    12-10-12 08:09 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD