What are the most important apps for people that if were not present in the app world at launch would sway their decision to buy a bb10 or playbook.

I'm an iphone user at the moment and looking to jump to bb10 but if those essential apps are missing that I use daily I dont think I can switch. I Know I'm not alone in thinking that but I'm curious to understand if there are thousands of apps missing or its the same top 100.

Has anyone polled crackberry users on their list of top 3 to 5 apps they must have?

It might be surprising to see...and there may be many of the same requested apps.

The 3 apps i use daily are:

Bloomberg
    CNBC live
    Yahoo finance
    BlackStormRising likes this.
    06-01-12 04:49 PM
    Bank of America
    Amazon
    Happy Cow
    Hurricane Hub

BlackBerry has all the other apps that I use.
    06-01-12 04:56 PM
    BBM
    BBM

and...

video BBM

Endomondo naturally.

And the best damn Crackberry app the world has ever seen!
    06-01-12 05:00 PM
    I REALLY want BB10 to launch with Skype.
    06-01-12 05:03 PM
    I think Blackberry phones get knocked a lot for lack of apps but when you really look at them, they have almost all the relevant apps. Blackberry phones just suck for games, thats all.

Think about it, Blackberry phones have apps for Twitter, Facebook, Shazam, Youtube, Weather Channel, Amazon MP3's, Whats App (which is becoming like BBM but for cross platform), etc. It has data sharing app in Tether.com and for Playbook users, the Bridge app. Blackberry is a lot better with apps than people generally give them credit for...
    06-01-12 05:37 PM
    twitter (we need one for pb too!) skype and some games I wanna play temple run on bb!
    06-01-12 05:48 PM
    It's easier if I list what I don't need or would get my garters in a lather if I don't have them: skype, netflix, and pre-pubescent games (all of them).

Wants: Cox Cable Tablet TV
    Sophisticated photo/video editing app.

That's it.
    06-01-12 06:03 PM
    Podcasts
    Games
    Docs to go
    Google maps
    Communication apps (msn messenger, gchat, whatapps, kik, and i prefer native)
    Twitter
    Password saver
    06-02-12 01:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD