My trackball basically just broke apart as I tried to take it out.. its literary in like 6 pieces.. I just ordered a new trackball but I just want to make sure I"m not missing any parts .. can anyone help me out? I cant tell if the black little roller bearings where on the trackball or the phone itself????
    05-05-09 10:21 PM

This is what comes with when you order a new trackball. You're in the clear buddy. =]
    Last edited by JORB; 05-05-09 at 10:30 PM.
    05-05-09 10:25 PM
    The rollers are part of the trackball assembly. If you have any skills, I can give you a descriptive tutorial on how to reassemble it. You should have upper and lower housing, 4 rollers, and the ball. Let me know if you want to try.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 11:30 PM
    And a metal ring with 4 "prongs/tabs".

05-05-09 11:37 PM
    Thanks everyone for your feedback, I feel slightly better now. I'm not too worried about this since I'm now using my Treo 755p while I wait for my trackball, I actually ordered a black housing, black ring, black trackball, should be getting it in a few days, thanks again.
    05-06-09 12:06 AM
    Check out this tutorial, and put your trackball assembly back together:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/quic...kballs-202396/

Then you won't have to use the Treo.

05-06-09 12:27 AM
    Check out this tutorial, and put your trackball assembly back together:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/quic...kballs-202396/

Then you won't have to use the Treo.

Thanks a lot! but, I dont even know where all the parts went lol, I swear when I tried to take the trackball out, pieces just flew everywhere, I dont even know where the ball is..

I can wait I guess..

I'm actually starting to like my Treo again..**** I might not even go back to my blackberry...I might just keep using the Treo and use the curve as a backup hahah jk.
    05-06-09 01:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";