There is a yellow folder w/ a one beside it that has appeared on my blackberry desktop. I have no unread messages, mail or voice mail that I can find. What is this? It appeared about 3 days ago and I can't find anything as to what is might be...
    06-11-09 06:52 PM
    Check your saved folder. Sometimes i accidently put unread msgs threre...
    06-11-09 06:55 PM
    Go to messages hit menu key and view folder. Look through all of them until you find it. txaggie is probably correct with it being a saved message. Happens to me too.
    06-11-09 06:57 PM
    I checked that... there is only 1 saved message but it has been read. Does that mean I have one message or does that mean I have one unread message? It can't have anything to do w/ that message since it has been there since day 1 of my Blackberry & this only showed up recently... it is driving me crazy!!! Thanks so much for your help...
    06-11-09 07:23 PM
    Did you hide that catch-all messages folder? My Service Book message always ends up in there.
    06-11-09 07:30 PM
    Let me ask this... would a saved read message make that yellow folder show up? That one message is the only one on my blackberry... & don't have a clue where the catch-all message folder is... where can I find it... I did a show all & didn't find it...
    06-11-09 07:37 PM
    I checked that... there is only 1 saved message but it has been read. Does that mean I have one message or does that mean I have one unread message? It can't have anything to do w/ that message since it has been there since day 1 of my Blackberry & this only showed up recently... it is driving me crazy!!! Thanks so much for your help...
    it means you have 1 unread message. That has happened to me a few times and I always found that stragler in either saved or junk email. It will turn up.
    Try a battery pull if u havent and see if that works. if not its hiding from you..Good luck
    06-11-09 07:42 PM
    Let me ask this... would a saved read message make that yellow folder show up? That one message is the only one on my blackberry... & don't have a clue where the catch-all message folder is... where can I find it... I did a show all & didn't find it...
    No, it will(should go away when read) The 1 means one msg not read..
    06-11-09 07:43 PM
    Is it gone yet?
    06-11-09 07:58 PM
    Browser message?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 08:19 PM
    A browser message will have a globe icon. The OP said it was an envelope. Go to messages folder and hit "u" for any unread message. Are you sure it's not a missed call?
    06-11-09 09:28 PM
    "No messages" in the missed Call folder... I already have gone to every folder & hit "u"... nothing... I may just have to wait until I am near a Sprint Phone store... but anymore suggestions???
    06-11-09 11:06 PM
    I am roaming out here so I'll check "browser" tomorrow when I go to town... we'll see it that is where it is at... hope so...
    06-11-09 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD