07-02-08 02:08 PM
549 ... 56789 ...
tools
    I want it all
    05-21-08 06:26 PM
    Man, what a collection of schwag to give away. I was glued to my Viigo during WES, waiting for the updates every 30 min. I would like to see what the Otterbox looks like, if it is a regular, or a special edition. Anyway, hope I win. Thanks again for all the great updates during WES. Have fun and keep CRACKberrying!!
    05-21-08 06:34 PM
    My fav is definably Unify4Life, man I would love to have this superb gadget!!
    05-21-08 06:35 PM
    Argggh I just bought my first blackberry pearl 8130 (sprint) and i need all the help I can get
    05-21-08 06:39 PM
    A) The Bold.
    B) I'd like to see an exclusive Blackberry come out on Alltel's network!
    C) WES Schwag Pack.
    Last edited by lifesinanimate; 05-21-08 at 06:48 PM.
    05-21-08 06:44 PM
    Go Crackberry! The new Viigo app is the most exciting thing out of WES for me because I am using the current version constantly.
    05-21-08 06:45 PM
    The best product coming out of wes to me is the unity4life remote and also the prize I would like to win the most
    05-21-08 06:46 PM
    I want it all!!! But mostly I want everything the Bold has to offer in a Pearl Package.
    05-21-08 06:49 PM
    Well, its kinda unanimous, Unify4life is the best thing to come out of WES 2008, Although, depending on the BBSmart apps that are in testing, i would say that is awesome as well.

I have the Email viewer, and promote the heck out of it, i am SOOO happy with it, the support, and the prompt, personal responses that they answer with.

I like BBSmart, and ezainny so much i am about to buy the Alarms app, even though i dont really NEED it, but i am close

Next year at WES, i hope to attend, possibly.

Kevin, make sure you take me up on that coming to the US offer, as a way of saying thanks for all that coverage!
    I wish i could have my Viigo update every 10min instead of 30min during this!
    05-21-08 06:51 PM
    Im definetly looking foward to the Unify4Life remote control I think its just a great app hands down!! so i will def be the first in line when this app is available for purchase especially since i can never seem to find my remote... id probably loose my berry if it wasnt attached to my hand anyways it would be awesome if i was one of the winners simply because i NEVER win anything i have the worst luck everrrrr but hey i guess ill do a couple of lucky dances and keep my fingers crossed and maybe, just maybe ill be lucky enought to win an Unify4Life prize or and otterbox

Good luck to all! and always remember stay tru to your berry!
    05-21-08 06:52 PM
    I was very excited to hear about a lot of things at WES this year... The new Bold sounds amazing, Viigo's new software sounds promising, and...

a/c) Unify4Life's new remote sounds phenomenal. It is easily my favorite thing I've seen and I would love to win this prize!! I'm obsessed with new tech. and this would be an awesome new addition. If I won, well, I would be on my Blackberry all day!

Although only one in necessary, I thought I would answer b as well...
    SlingMedia better release a SlingPlayer version for the BlackBerry by '09 or else!!
    Last edited by gibbs0828; 05-21-08 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Left something out
    05-21-08 06:53 PM
    I would love to win the Unify4Life remote, so I could give it to my hubby for Father's day!! We both love our Curves so much and we would love to see a new Curve-same look as this Curve but with all the insides of the BB Bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-08 06:56 PM
    There are loads of great and innovative new technological applications that were created for WES this year. However, there is only one that has fully captivated my attention. What could I possibly be talking about? Unity4Life. Its creative remote feature is a very unique invention that deserves its fair share of attention. A year from now, I will be expecting even greater products for our beloved Blackberry devices. A few that I would like to address is: the ability to create our own theme designs (themes designs such as more than the standard icon, today, zen, and even the L theme), a media player that incorporates radio and has a much more smooth and mesmerizing design (such as miutunes), and a gps application that combines the speed of data transfer and detailed satellite terrain view from google maps, a voice function (like telenav), and a more richly featured menu (like garmin). Already mentioned above is my favorite upcoming application; the Unity4Life remote. My personal reasons for the need of this remote stems from the fact that although my TV (and stereo system) is a highly valued object to me, the remote(s) simply isn't. Thus this results in the numerous times that I had to dig around for this small inexpensible device. Like the TV (and the stereo system), my Blackberry is another treasure that is invaluable to me. Therefore, I would almost never lose my remote(s) again thanks to this new handy application. Thank you Clarity4Life and Kevin for giving me the chance to win such a precious gift!

P.S. (the edit) Oops! Sorry for including all the three topics in this reply because I did not see the "or" part in the contest requirements.
    Last edited by lustful gangsta; 05-21-08 at 07:12 PM.
    05-21-08 07:03 PM
    pumped about the remote
    05-21-08 07:05 PM
    Another great contest again Kev. Thanks.
    My favorite thing out of WES 08 was the Unify4life for sure!

Thanks- and good luck to all!

Jacksn
    05-21-08 07:07 PM
    In for 2!!!!

05-21-08 07:09 PM
    bb bold!!!!! me wants! and i would love to win the remote! sounds uber cool!
    05-21-08 07:13 PM
    i would have to say that the best thing that came out from WES 2008 it is the Unify4Life i always find new ways to lose the remotes, break them or completly evaporate them from the face of the earth, as of WES 2009, i hope muth more applications for making our life easier or at least mine, i know ill apreciate it and for the gifts both sounds great so kev if im the winner feel free to choose one for me, and this is for all of you out there that have helped me when in trouble in blackberry land THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
    05-21-08 07:18 PM
    Wow what a great giveaway!

a) I think the best thing out of WES was definitely the BOLD, i mean we had already got a great preview thanks to Kevin but there is nothing like hearing its official, unify4life was a close second IMO.
    05-21-08 07:20 PM
    Sweet! Favorite thing rolled out at WES was the Bold, can't wait for that
    05-21-08 07:22 PM
    Nice contest. Dying to check out Unify4Life.
    05-21-08 07:24 PM
    I would love to win Unify4Life BlackBerry Remote, because it would be very convienient for me to control multiple devices with one universal remote, especially by blackberry. Now that's a first. I want it bad.
    05-21-08 07:27 PM
    Count me in. THe 4life BT device was cool.
    05-21-08 07:31 PM
    I really liked the Unify4Life Remote feature that was showcased at WES 08'! This feature would make my life easier because I can NEVER find the remote but I ALWAYS have my crackberry handy! I wouldn't mind getting mine for free, but wouldn't mind winning either one!!!
    05-21-08 07:33 PM
    I like the unify4life. It is just amazing what can be done with a BB.
    05-21-08 07:33 PM
549 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";