I was really excited to hear the "officialness" of the Bold and the release date for Sprint
    05-21-08 03:13 PM
    Who does like free, shizz!!!!!!! Crackberry 4 Life!!!!
    05-21-08 03:14 PM
    my favorite thing out of the WES this year was the unify4life remote! way cool.
    05-21-08 03:15 PM
    My favorite thing coming out of WES this year has to be the UNITY4LIFE remote and all the BOLD coverage. I hope to see maybe a Curve 2 for next years WES. I would love one of those UNITY4LIFE remotes because I'm always losing my remotes, but I NEVER lose my Blackberry! Of course, I'll take whatever yall throw my way! Im just glad to be here!
    Last edited by vinwinjsu5; 05-21-08 at 03:21 PM.
    05-21-08 03:16 PM
    I happen to like the Bold and the Unify4life products. I'm not entirely sure of ALL that was at WES. I know all of it can be used by different people. I guess each BB user has it for one reason or another. It's pretty much my brain out of the holster....my phone while it's on my hip.
    05-21-08 03:17 PM
    nice schwag. cant wait to hopefully get my hand on some of it

definitely love the tshirts. can never be without too many tshirts
    Last edited by brokenartist; 05-21-08 at 03:19 PM. Reason: forgot something
    05-21-08 03:18 PM
    Would luv to hav the Unify4Life BlackBerry Remote
    05-21-08 03:19 PM
    I would love anything but especially an otterbox or the worldmate pen! I would actually love a tshirt also. My favorite thing about WES this year was them finally announcing the bb bold. There are a lot of great new apps also. For next year I want to see an updated browser if its not already out yet and them to announce the ability to read full html emails

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-08 03:21 PM
    Mmm....Schwag!!

I really enjoyed everything Crackberry reported on from WES, but if I had to narrow it down to just one thing it would have to be the smokin' pic of Jessica Simpson in a CrackBerry t-shirt. Schwing!

What would I like to see next year, (besides more smokin' pic's) would be to see myself there. WES seems like an awesome time.

What would I most like to win? Free data (In Canada we have to sell our first born to check email) , but since that won't likely happen- I'd love to get my hands on the Unify4Life system. Nice piece of kit.
    Last edited by gmclella; 05-21-08 at 03:30 PM.
    05-21-08 03:22 PM
    I would love to win a Schwag pack. I am a crackberry addict all the way and could show the world with some BB goodies!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-08 03:24 PM
    In for the schwag! schwag is such a cool word. Show a crackberry n00b some <3!
    05-21-08 03:24 PM
    My fav is obviously BB Bold and than Bold will be able to sync with iTunes.
    Face it like it or not Apple iTunes is the reigning champ of digital music.

WES 2009, still too far a ahead

What I want to win is especially the Unify4Live remote control app for BB, this way Apple Ibrick is not the only smartphone that could control AV products in my house
    05-21-08 03:28 PM
    i want a life pack!!!

im in it to win it!
    05-21-08 03:29 PM
    My favorite thing would have to be Viigo's Project Tango, I can't wait to get a hold of that program..
    05-21-08 03:35 PM
    schwaaaag me! I want one of the Unify4Life BlackBerry Remotes! I love this site, thanks Kevin!
    Last edited by Evalast AV; 05-22-08 at 01:09 PM.
    05-21-08 03:42 PM
    When I heard bout Unify4Life at WES, I was so impressed by that you can control TV from the BB as remote controller...I even told all of my friends bout it,.. amazing technology and I cant wait to try one out..Really interested in it haha and I even went on their website.. Very Nifty.. Good luck ppls winning these prizes! Hehe =P

My first post EVER!
    My favorite thing coming out of WES 2008 is definitely Unify4Life! I will FINALLY be able to get rid of all these remotes. I have a Logitech Harmony but even that is an extra thing for me to lose. It will be awesome to have everything I need built into my BlackBerry. The TV guide feature is awesome and STREAMING AUDIO?? Amazing!

Thanks to Kevin and all the sponsors for putting this contest together as well. This is what makes CB the best!

Semper Fi,

~Marine39
    Unify4Life sounds like it's going to be awesome! I would love to be able to control everything in my house with my Curve! I'm a big supporter of new and upcoming companies and products so I'm down for the Unify4Life.. def the best thing from WES 2008, IMO. Let's see, 2009... I'd like to see the touchscreen Berry's
    Excellent stash Kevin!! Count me in for the contest, glad you had a great time!
    I would love to win the unify4life! That really looks great.
    Last edited by garbagefairy1967; 05-25-08 at 06:35 PM.
    05-21-08 03:43 PM
    I listened to all the podcasts and that was all the coverage I recieved. I think what I liked best was the the Boxtone Lounge for the guys to hang out and do the podcasts. The Unity4Life was definately a huge software hit at the show and would be a great product to have. The announcement of the BOLD Was a great sign for RIM, but I will probably have to wait for a year before Verizon actually gets the smartphone. I also can't wait till I can download my Beta of the Viigo Tango. These were the three things I liked best. I use Viigo everyday in the morning while drinking coffee. Its a great start to read all my news and such right there on my Pearl. Kevin's podcasts made me feel that I was actually there sitting with them while they talked about the show and the products. I can't wait till next year. To bad I'm not in the technology business and only use my BB for personal managment. Maybe when I retire from my current career, I can hang out with that crew and write a blog or something. Thanks again Kevin!!! By the way I'm sorry to see that Craig got screwed at the last minute by his employer, where I work it happens everyday.
    Last edited by dsump; 05-22-08 at 06:55 AM.
    05-21-08 03:44 PM
    I this this year WES was a little dissapointed. i know there where new Bold and other cool stuffm but RIM did't talk about new 4.5 OS or new BIS server. I also think they sould be more flexibile in cosumers market. Hope new Bold and clamshell Berry would change this...

For me real winner or WES is Viigo. This small piece od software is developing in some "nasty" suit that is becoming standard for every BB user...
    05-21-08 03:44 PM
    Here's my entry into the contest!

I really liked how Otterbox was giving away cases and other schwag at their booth. What a cool way to show BlackBerry fans their love?

Viigo was also really cool, news about them at WES made me download that app and I'm really liking how convenient it is.
    05-21-08 03:46 PM
    I'm looking forward to Unify4Life and Viigo:Project Tango!!!!
    05-21-08 03:47 PM
    I want pretty gifts... thank you
    05-21-08 03:47 PM
    I'd love to see a touchscreen BlackBerry at WES 2009. My contract isn't up until Dec. 2009 (I just got a Curve right before Christmas), but I would be willing to pay full price for a touchscreen BB.
    05-21-08 03:49 PM
548 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD