I was at WES, if you haven't been, you need to go. Awesome show! I'm in.
    05-22-08 01:22 PM
    just became an addict last weekend and haven't done anything but read about or play with blackberry ever since, I'll need that helpful swag when I get fired for spending too much time with my new productivity enhancing device.
    05-22-08 01:26 PM
    I'm actually pretty excited about the unity4life remote, but then again I might be somewhat of a couch potato....and...I want it!!!!

I think its great having your two favorite handheld devices in one!!

I may have gotten too excited about it.
    05-22-08 01:28 PM
    From WES 2009 I want to see the Blackberry Swoon. A new BB with 2GB of onboard RAM. built in remote desktop functionality and the ability to load apps on removable media cards. My new BlackBerry would be a special SAP edition which would allow me to write ABAP programs on it, would support the SAP gui and accessing SAP Netweaver and Enterprise Portal from the hand held.

In addition this pretty little sucker would support and come preloaded with Firefox, would synch to Thunderbird and would run Linux Red Hat Enterprise or Ubuntu. I know, I know I am asking a lot but come on why not?

Finally, I want to see 256 bit encryption standard across BlackBerry's servers either BES or BIS. As a reformed black hatter I can tell you too many people do and store "sensitive" info on their BlackBerrys!

I would love the BlackBerry hat and remote!!!!
    05-22-08 01:38 PM
    Count me in
    05-22-08 01:40 PM
    Definitely excited about the unify4life remote, especially if it were free!

I'm in.
    05-22-08 01:43 PM
    count me in... my husband would love the Unify4Life BlackBerry Remote. maybe then i can get him to cross over to the blackberry side.
    05-22-08 01:44 PM
    Really excited about the Bold, but I hope that in 2009 they can make it smaller and more like the size of the Curve.

I would love to win a Unify4Life prize pack, but I would settle for anything.
    05-22-08 02:05 PM
    Count me in! Unify4Life could really make my life much more simple, I have like 6 remotes for one room!
    05-22-08 02:08 PM
    Kevin -

Thanks for the great and in-depth information from WES. I learned a lot this past week, even as a newbie!!

My favorite announcement from WES was the Viigo information. I use it all the time an have signed up for the beta of the new version. One of my favorite Crackberry apps (after my CB icon!!)

As for the schwag... I'd really like to have an Otter Box for my 8130. I'm a general contractor and am on-site all the time. It would be great to have my BB with me and safely protected at the same time!

Thanks again and keep up the great work!!

Regards,
    Pete Giancola
    Rutland, Vermont
    05-22-08 02:13 PM
    Oooooo Oooooo Ooooo that otter box case looks likes it a popular prize I would love to win one. Plus anything Viigo is gotta be sweet not to mention a 1GB jumpdrive/pen I always seem to be in need of both and having them together in one package should make it easier to keep track of.... or loose...

Anyway count me in for a request for one of the WES Schwag Packs
    05-22-08 02:22 PM
    Pick me oh oh please pick me!!!
    05-22-08 02:28 PM
    Kevin:

I am an addict! Saying it is the first step to what? MORE FREE STUFF!!! Please HELP me Kevin - I wish I could have gone...
    05-22-08 02:35 PM
    The Uni4Life Remote looks awesome, I could use that anywhere in my home. I'd love to win that!!!!
    05-22-08 02:41 PM
    A)Unify4Life! What a Great Concept. Now I can show everyone who doesn't have a BB how addicting these things can be. Gotta love laziness. Heh heh
    B) WES 2009 would be a great time to see how to cram a projector inside one of these things. I had seen awhile back a mock-up version of one of these (on BGR perhaps?). How cool if a BB had a built-in projector.
    C) A Worldmate Pen/Jump Drive!?!? WooHoo....stab me in the knee and call me Charlie! You can mark me down for one of the Unify4Life Prize Packs Kev (Otter Box included in that?). OtterBox & Unify4Life. Yep, I'll be set for awhile. Thanks a bunch CB. =)
    05-22-08 02:51 PM
    Please "Schwag" me!!! All hail the schwag!
    05-22-08 03:10 PM
    Thanks for the great updates from WES and give met he swag! (Please)
    05-22-08 03:15 PM
    I'm in!!! The bold man the bold!!
    05-22-08 03:44 PM
    I would like to win, please. I would make my day.
    05-22-08 03:44 PM
    Best thing about WES 2008 was the unveiling or Unify4Life. I think this product is amazing. Even if you don't think this product is practical for you, there's no way you can deny this is a cool thing to have.

I would love to win one of the Unify4Life's. Again, I love this product and I love Crackberry.com so who better then to make my dreams come true!
    05-22-08 04:05 PM
    Kevin,
    I'm in. You've been so lucky get a blackberry bold and going to wes 2008. I have the 7230 but will be upgrade to the curve soon. Also as a new crackberry user thanks for a great web site and keeping us informed.
    05-22-08 04:07 PM
    I can't wait for the Unify4LIfe to hit the streets. That definitely has to be the best thing introduced at WES!
    05-22-08 04:15 PM
    I am anxious for the email screening application that was announced - and the cool free stuff : )
    05-22-08 04:23 PM
    Well since I cant afford the bold yet Im really excited about viigo project tango! Lets go crackberry podcasts!!
    05-22-08 04:49 PM
    Gotta love all that free stuff!!!

Thanks for reporting on the BB Bold. I already let our Customer Service Rep at AT&T to set 3 a side as soon as they come in!
    05-22-08 04:49 PM
548 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD