I gave up my beloved BlackBerry 9930 and upgraded to a Z10. Having gotten my tax refund, I asked "How can I blow it on something 'useful'?" I cancelled my contract with Sprint and went with T-Mobile.

I know, I know, I was all about the physical keyboard, however, having this phone for less than one full day, I am totally in love with it. Typing is almost second nature; I can't (yet) type as fast as I did on my 9930, but with the totally cool predictive text, I will in no time. In my opinion, it blows the iPhone out of the water (being a former iPhone user), and makes the 9930 look so cute and antiquated. Having a PlayBook, the gestures come second nature to me.

I showed it several of my co-workers today and one of my co-workers ( a multi-generation iPhone user- she currently has an iPhone 5 and hates it) played with it and really liked it and asked "this is a BlackBerry?". She just got her iPhone 5 in January and is getting ready to pay full price for a new phone because she hates it so much. Hopefully, I can talk her into the Z10...

As an aside, I have been hearing a lot of advertising on the radio (mostly WMMR out of Philadelphia) regarding the Z-10 and T-Mobile.

Here is to the return of the king...BlackBerry! Apple and Android...eat our dust!!!
    04-25-13 08:10 PM
    Nice,
    The great thing about the keyboard is that it really does learn your typing habits, even your mistakes , in a few days you will be typing like a pro.

good luck.
    ChaoticBlissPA likes this.
    04-25-13 08:38 PM
    Yeah I hear a lot of people hating the iphone5 but I never heard a bad word about the 4s. Not sure why the 5 is so hated.

Anyway, here are some tricks when typing.

The editing bubble.. when you see it you can tap the left or right side of it to move exactly 1 space.

Also, to clear an entire word, just swipe a series of keys from right to left.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 09:27 PM
    Welcome to the rarefied air of Z World.

Mention bbm to your friend at work. It is an amazing communication platform, and the video chat quality blows Skype or Face Time out of the water.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 09:30 PM
    Anyway, here are some tricks when typing.

The editing bubble.. when you see it you can tap the left or right side of it to move exactly 1 space.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for sharing this, I had no idea I could do that! It was frustrating trying to get that bubble in the right place.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 09:48 PM