That was the subject line to the first email of the day which was a great start. Goodbye HTC windows based phone and Sprint!!!

After yesterday's debacle dealing with SBB (if you want to experience the pain of trying to make a simple purchase, head on over to the thread "Bad news (maybe) for those who just ordered Playbooks from SBB".
    It entails a cancelled order, a reconfirmation that the order will in deed ship, a follow up call to be told it won't ship, me canceling the order, generating a new order with a "live" rep for the 32gb at $249, being given a total and then getting a confirmation email charging me $299, calling SBB again and being told they would forward my concerns on, then canceling that order...blah!!!

I have the Otterbox commuter case in route, my Verizon hotspot arrived yesterday, the charging pod from Team Crackberry is also on the way (took advantage of the sale on Monday and wanted to support the CB peeps), and the new company supplied Bold 9930 arrives in a few hours.

I think I was successful last night in getting the SBB experience off my taste buds with part of my avatar picture. Still waiting for the hold to clear from the SBB all day disaster, but staying the BB course.
    Last edited by buckeyeinhooville; 02-01-12 at 09:07 AM.
    02-01-12 09:04 AM
    If you're one of the "IBM coupon (that were not eligible to it) canceled order" I can't understand the "if you want to experience the pain of trying to make a simple purchase" part (as I stated in the thread you mention: here's the link).

But ... happy to see all is right now and - moreover - that you will soon enjoy BB Power !
    So ... welcome !
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 02-01-12 at 11:53 AM.
    buckeyeind likes this.
    02-01-12 11:47 AM
    If you're one of the "IBM coupon (that were not eligible to it) canceled order" I can't understand the "if you want to experience the pain of trying to make a simple purchase" part (as I stated in the thread you mention: here's the link).

But ... happy to see all is right now and - moreover - that you will soon enjoy BB Power !
    So ... welcome !
    Thank you. All the turmoil came after the fact. I tried to code, got denied...no big deal. What happened after that was utter chaos and a SBB cluster bomb. Anyway, just got done activating the Bold, now in the process of synching company email, contacts, etc. Looking forward to the BB enterprise nation.
    02-01-12 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD