I would like to take the time to welcome our new users.. I have seen A LOT of new users these past few days. A lot of the comments are coming from people who have less then 50 posts. Welcome to my second home Crackberry lol... Now enjoy our community of BlackBerry Fans and Please refrain from posting negative comments, if you don't like our AMAZING Z10 remember u have a return policy no need to trash talk because it will be defended to the fullest.
    BlackBerry is Back
    03-21-13 08:36 PM
    Yes, it's good to see an increasing member base to CrackBerry. I'm going to respectfully disagree with the op. I don't mind reading issues or complaints from users as long as they are factual in nature and are seeking guidance. I do agree with the op, if you are coming on here to strictly bash with no intent to learn then save your time. You will find unlimited knowledge with all the active members of CrackBerry. Just ask, we're glad to help.
    03-21-13 08:41 PM
    Not new so much as I only post when I feel what I have too say actually contributes to the community.
    03-21-13 11:58 PM