I'm in the middle of an education workshop and we were asked to download an app called Minivan 7 for sharing and syncing data on the fly in the cloud. Of course with me being the only one in the group of 40+ with a Blackberry a few people were giving me crap wondering if I could even get the app.

I go into Snap find the app and get it downloaded. All looks good so my partner (partner didn't have a smartphone) and I take off to do our data collecting. I use the app the entire time filling in the data and syncing it and all is good. When we get back we are asked to fill out a hard paper copy. I ask why? If I already did it electronically why do I need to do it a second time on paper?

It turns out that out of the 30-40 or so Android and iOS users who downloaded it, my phone was the only one to get it to work and sync our info. Everyone else got some sort of error. I guess score one for BlackBerry? I just found it funny and thought I'd share.

Spreading the love with my Z10
    07-30-15 06:24 PM
    I'm in the middle of an education workshop and we were asked to download an app called Minivan 7 for sharing and syncing data on the fly in the cloud. Of course with me being the only one in the group of 40+ with a Blackberry a few people were giving me crap wondering if I could even get the app.

I go into Snap find the app and get it downloaded. All looks good so my partner (partner didn't have a smartphone) and I take off to do our data collecting. I use the app the entire time filling in the data and syncing it and all is good. When we get back we are asked to fill out a hard paper copy. I ask why? If I already did it electronically why do I need to do it a second time on paper?

It turns out that out of the 30-40 or so Android and iOS users who downloaded it, my phone was the only one to get it to work and sync our info. Everyone else got some sort of error. I guess score one for BlackBerry? I just found it funny and thought I'd share.

Spreading the love with my Z10
    Good for you and your blackberry

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 07:52 PM
    Great story!
    07-30-15 07:52 PM
    Hah) BB by itself.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 09:31 PM
    Awesome

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 10:55 PM