I don't know what exactly your issue is, but the only place I ever saw anyone attack AG was at that other board. I think I'd really like to know where AGs integrity has been called into question on crackberry, because I don't remember it happening but I do remember it happening with that thread. Also I still laugh that you ever honestly thought invoking my name led to some nefarious vote thing. What am I, voldemort?

If you have anything else to say to me take it to pm. I'm don't want an infraction because of you. I know you think here is some moderator agenda here, you've said it in this thread and others about "offend the right person" and keep being real subtle about implying that the moderators have some pet user, even going so far as to say "there is someone in this thread that will get you banned".

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    I'm sorry I prefer to not PM you. BTW when did I say anything to you or bring you name up? As for AG he knows my comment was correct, it is against forum rules to call other members names. The part at the end is all in your head and I have no clue why you brought other dead things up.

Have a good day.
    08-05-12 10:21 AM
    My whole point with Beta vs VHS, was to point out that having a better product doesn't necessarily guarantee that it'll be a hit with consumers.

Why do you bother starting posts asking for a discussion when all you do is dismiss or belittle views anyone else has that may be contrary to yours and that those opinions then are nothing but sheep thinking. Your opinion though is somehow unique, and of course you are not a follower because you came to it yourself.

There are 3 topics of yours that for some reason come to mind- the one asking others if you were odd, the one about being a blind fanboy, and this one. The one common theme I see in them all? You seem to be seeking affirmation from others over your opinions and conclusions. Insecure much?

RIM is perfect, everyone else is just drinking haterade, you are not odd, definitely not a blind fanboy, and BB10 is awesome and because of this will never suffer the same fate as WebOS....there...happy?

Ya, you are just part of the category of the masses who just go along with whats consented. I guess we should all just give up and go along with whatever the masses think. Thanks for that. I know get ot outsource all my opinions. No more thinking for me.

Beta VS VHS. Its sad you dont realise what the outcome of that was. Beta was proprietary and closed. Much like another 'ecosystem'. 'How'd that turn out for you?'

The big thing here is I've come to my own conclusion and haven't consumed the one given to me. RIM hasn't 'bungled' anything. They've proceeded in almost as accurate and focused was as possible considering the task and obstacles on the way. I get people cant think of how complicated it was and just think 'oh, do what apple did, come on! or do what android did? But in the end its obviously to me people don't have the capability to do that. In the end I know if (big if) RIM were to fail it would be largely do to perception. But they won't. Persuading perception is far more prevalent in the US, and that is where only a small battle is being won (with you and others like you) but this is a global competition. RIM has so many different options for how to succeed that may be their greatest obstacle.

I've said this before but still no one has even slightly dissuaded me from my view of RIM. I realise how you perceive me and what its based on. This thread is pretty much an example of how sad a state this forum is in.

I asked a simple question. Compare webos to PBOS/QNX since one of our members loves to discredit RIM based on a superficial point of the UI. But that couldn't be asked, It was degraded by the same derailing distracting nonsense. In the end I feel I still learn something from all this. I don't think others do.
    08-05-12 11:36 AM
    I read most of the comments in this post, and as usual disappointed.....but I have 2 playbooks and a 9930, a touchpad and I used a pre for a month. WebOS is wonderful I really enjoy it. To bad it's not available and open WebOS isn't supported on the older products. I wish I could get my hands on a Pre 3 as my spare device to compliment my touchpad. Even though I see some similarities in ui its not enough for me to believe they are very similar. Honestly I bought the touchpad because I knew it would dual boot but after doing it I don't even understand why you'd want to. Android is not impressive, I guess I'm not impressed by a large app catalogs.

Love BB and can't wait for new BB products......I think it's better than all other products for all the things I care about, and WebOS was the closest I found. Hadn't tried a windows based phone, well since the Motorola q......and that had me off smartphones until the 8830.
    My 2 cents.
    08-05-12 12:39 PM
    ^^^^ thanks for your input. I was here to hear about the similarities and if WebOS users think RIM took a lot or a little from it.
    08-05-12 02:32 PM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD