Now, we need comparable to iPhone 6+ all touch phone. I am using Z30 for a year. Device is good but better would be required.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-14 06:14 PM
    this is how life works if i use something and i like it i will use it , if i dont like something and it doesnt make me happy i will not use it whats with these threats if they dont make a new phone i will leave
    11-10-14 07:50 PM
    Really? The 6+ feels HUGE in my hands, and I'm a 200lb guy
    i agree the z30 is a nice size and i have big hands
    11-10-14 07:51 PM
    Playing the waiting game with BlackBerry has always been foolish, especially now. With the Classic's likely low specs, being just a Q10 with tool belt, it means the Z30 will be second only to the Passport in specs, and that BlackBerry will have to make sure BB10 runs on Q10/Z10 grade hardware for a while, meaning it will run on the Z30 better for that time too. Z30 might be the best BlackBerry all touch device for over a year given Chen's lack of commitment to the form factor and recent statements.

Posted via CB10
    I don't know, maybe your right but I hope your not. The Z30 is nice but I'm not buying a phone that is already a year old and by the time my contract expires, almost two years old. I really hope Chen delivers a replacement for the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-14 10:29 PM
    Z50 must happen for me to buy a new blackberry. Z30 till then

Z30 (10.3.1)
    11-10-14 10:31 PM
    The z3 is a low end device. Like I said Chen doesn't care about all touch users

Posted via BBM Premium
    Yeah. Well, I still want a full touch and I use my Q10 on a regular basis. However, for a company that (not long ago) wasn't sure if it would actually exist......can't really afford to alienate any segment of consumers. But, JMHO.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    11-10-14 10:50 PM
    we? Speak for yourself Mr
    11-10-14 11:18 PM
    Yeah. Well, I still want a full touch and I use my Q10 on a regular basis. However, for a company that (not long ago) wasn't sure if it would actually exist......can't really afford to alienate any segment of consumers. But, JMHO.
    Yes they can and they have. They are targeting business power users now

Posted via BBM Premium
    11-11-14 02:41 AM
    Really? The 6+ feels HUGE in my hands, and I'm a 200lb guy
    210lb

The iPhone6+, Note 4 and G3 feel fine to me.

BlackBerry can and probably will go bigger.
    11-11-14 03:11 AM
    Yes they can and they have. They are targeting business power users now

Posted via BBM Premium
    Here is the problem though..... now that BB10 is rolling out in the agency I contract too, the end user has two choices: Z10 or Q10. I'm seeing much more uptake on the Z10 being carried. Other option is iPhone running Citrix and that too is all touch. So the end users are switching to all touch, even if staying with BlackBerry, and BlackBerry is targeting PKB.

I'd really like to see if they can make a Z30 now at the $299 price and make a profit. Not a huge one, but in tandem with BES licenses could be solid revenue. Z10 is not a great offering.

Posted via CB10
    mnc76 likes this.
    11-11-14 06:25 AM
    Here is the problem though..... now that BB10 is rolling out in the agency I contract to, the end user has two choices: Z10 or Q10. I'm seeing much more uptake on the Z10 being carried.
    Yes but It won't be a problem when the only option is either a blackberry classic or a blackberry classic.

Posted via BBM Premium
    11-11-14 06:34 AM
    i just asked myself and there is a new high-end device on the way for CES 2015:
    - 2k Display
    - 4,7"
    - 16GB intern
    - 3800mah Battery
    - Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
    - 13mp rear camera (built by Carl Zeiss)
    - 5mp front camera
    - 140g

Wait...what?

New Blackberry device with the mentioned specs in 2015?
    11-11-14 07:09 AM
    It's not whether you can get them, it's whether they "play nice" with the OS. Take Instagram for example, the latest versions crashes upon logging, playing a video, uploading a photo, or simply liking a post.

But wait...there's more.

Google Chrome; works okay but cant sign into your account for easy access to bookmarks and saved usernames and passwords.

Hulu; latest update doesn't stream video to the device

Fitbit; latest update (from Snap) don't always sync through bluetooth

These are just a few apps that haven't played nice with my Z10. I'm sure many have experienced others. So again, we essentially have access to the entire world of Android apps, but the experience isn't going to always be the best compared to the device/OS it is truly intended for. And lastly, all app gaps aren't created equally.
    Fortunately, I don?t really care about the app gap, but I occasionally try Android apps. More often than not, they don't work. I tried the TDBANK app for depositing cheques, the camera integration didn't work. I just wish companies would build for the web browser first and then to the app stores.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 07:44 AM
    We want new all-touch Blackberry!!-56144351.jpg
    11-11-14 08:22 AM
    Who is "we" - speak for yourself.
    11-11-14 10:25 AM
    Yes but It won't be a problem when the only option is either a blackberry classic or a blackberry classic.

Posted via BBM Premium
    Yes it will be. People will wonder why they are going backwards to a tiny screen and physical keyboard when their personal all touch devices with larger screens are so much nicer to use. Or they will simply go with the clunkier iPhone option.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 01:36 PM
    I can understand what the OP was saying about apps. Using Android apps is not the same as native BlackBerry apps. Would be nice to know how many BlackBerry users are out there. I have snap installed and do use android apps to fill in the void when no native BlackBerry app exists.

But as far as bigger new touch screen device. Man get yourself the Z30. It is still a great device. Would prefer if there was a removable battery but still love the device

Posted using my Zed30
    11-11-14 01:48 PM
    He can get good parts at a good price for the Passport but can't get them to build a full touch???

Someone is talking out of both sides of his *ss.

BlackBerry hates America!
    11-11-14 02:13 PM
    The Passport isn't an all-touch device. Do you like slider phones? That might be more likely in 2015 than an all-touch device. It's much better suited for an enterprise environment.

Posted via CB10
    I know the Passport isn't all touch. The giant touch sensitive physical keyboard gave that away. I was trying to convey my want for an all touch successor for my Z10. I meant that I would buy a Passport right now if I could, and would forgo my want/need for an all touch replacement. Unfortunately I don't have that option.

I don't really like sliders, but would consider it if done in an innovative form factor like the visa/vicotoria concept. I am waiting to see it since Chen kind of crushed my hopes for the all touch successor outside of the Z3 rehash.
    11-11-14 04:15 PM
    He can get good parts at a good price for the Passport but can't get them to build a full touch???
    Someone is talking out of both sides of his *ss.
    BlackBerry hates America!
    Do you even read what the quotes were?

"The Chinese can build one for 75 bucks, I can't get enough parts together for 75 bucks."

Full touch are flooding the market from cheap to expensive. Since the Passport is $699 CDN, that won't compare to $75 dollar out the door full touch.
    11-11-14 04:26 PM
    hi to everyone.

I have one z10, but i'm really tired from this, no battery life, no apps, :/

does anyone have any information from blackberry, it will be there any new BlackBerry all - touch release?? or im going to leave blackberry.

thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Are you sure the plural of I isn't i?? Besides yourself who are you speaking for by using "We." Don't you mean you as in I singular?
    11-11-14 04:33 PM
    Learn to be grateful for what is. Where would you be without BlackBerry? If blackberry doesn't have an app for something, it doesn't need an app. Do it the Blackberry way. Did you know you can make a shortcut to any web page on your homescreen? You may need an app for that, I don't remember. Android needs apps to spy on you and eat your data. BlackBerry doesn't. Life is good!

I am patiently awaiting the arrival of my Z30. Writing this from my playbook hooked to my wifi out in the boonies enjoying the last minutes of the sun before it settles behind the mountains... What's not to love about BlackBerry?
    11-11-14 06:12 PM
    After getting the Z30 I can't even imagine what a "Z50" or whatever would have that would make me want to upgrade.
    Bluenoser63 likes this.
    11-11-14 06:27 PM
    After getting the Z30 I can't even imagine what a "Z50" or whatever would have that would make me want to upgrade.
    IP68 rating, 1440p 5.2" LCD screen, 2.4GHz quadcore, 3GB of RAM, a battery nearing 4000mAh, 15mpx camera with OIS, xenon flash, 1/2.3" sensor size, F1.8 and capable of shooting 4k video at 60fps, 1080p at 120fps and 720p at 240p running the smoothest OS on earth, and guarenteed to last at least 3 years??????

^ I know that's just a dream.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.1.1016
    11-11-14 06:56 PM
    Whether JC is targeting hard core business users with KB Passport, there are a lot, in fact, millions of hardcore business people that prefer full Touchscreen. A Z50 would cover that segment in the Enterprise market nicely
    11-11-14 07:31 PM
318 12345 ...