hi to everyone.

I have one z10, but i'm really tired from this, no battery life, no apps, :/

does anyone have any information from blackberry, it will be there any new BlackBerry all - touch release?? or im going to leave blackberry.

thanks!

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 03:06 PM
    No Apps, are you high? The phone supports Android Apps for peet sake.

Also, have you forgotten the z30 and z3...
    11-09-14 03:13 PM
    1) There's a Z30
    2) They don't care if you leave
    3)I also want a new high touch, as do most members in here; and it's planned for mid-late 2015, so no point in making a lot of threads on this, as they will not rush it just because you say so.
    11-09-14 03:13 PM
    There is something called a z30 could try that out

GRojasHruska likes this.
    11-09-14 03:14 PM
    You just asked about the Classic's camera yesterday.

What the heck are you doing?!?
    11-09-14 03:18 PM
    No Apps, are you high? The phone supports Android Apps for peet sake.

Also, have you forgotten the z30 and z3...
    No, there isn't apps. When people say "lack of apps", they are more than likely referring to native apps, such as the experiences on iPhone and Android devices.

So the OP isn't wrong to say that. It's quite accurate. I'm pro BlackBerry but when people ask about my phone, I tell them the true story on apps and not the BS that's being thrown around these forums.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 03:35 PM
    In not sure an all touch device will do anything for battery life or additional apps.

Battery life depends on BlackBerry implementing a better battery technology or larger battery.

More apps depend on developers making them for the platform.

Simply asking for an all touch device won't do anything for those issues.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    11-09-14 04:10 PM
    Didn't JC just say no new multipurpose 5" touch phone?

So sad....

If true Apple will get a new customer in the 1st quarter of next year. I suspect I won't be alone.

My love for BlackBerry has now hut bottom if this is true.

BlackBerry hates America!
    Savior4Life likes this.
    11-09-14 04:24 PM
    hi to everyone.

I have one z10, but i'm really tired from this, no battery life, no apps, :/

does anyone have any information from blackberry, it will be there any new BlackBerry all - touch release?? or im going to leave blackberry.

thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Get the Z30 at the current $299 pricing. Phone is awesome. I said I would never get a Z30 but you won't get a better phone at that price and it runs BB10 way better than Z10.

Posted via CB10
    GRojasHruska and keepit dry like this.
    11-09-14 04:42 PM
    Agreed. At $299.00 the Z30 is a steal of a deal. Great device too.

Posted via CB10
    GRojasHruska likes this.
    11-09-14 05:00 PM
    I agree that the "App Gap" is real and if apps are that important to you than Android of Iphone might me a better choice... I love my Z30 and I have certain apps and the ones that I can't have.. I just live without... It really isn't a big deal
    11-09-14 05:08 PM
    Can't say I have an app issue. Really this is an issue? What can't you get from snap or amazon?

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    11-09-14 05:55 PM

So sad....

If true Apple will get a new customer in the 1st quarter of next year. I suspect I won't be alone.

No he didn't say that. He has that BlackBerry was going to focus it's line on a smaller number of core devices. He has been say this for a year, nothing new.

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    11-09-14 06:04 PM
    Actually it's the opposite way around America hates BlackBerry

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    11-09-14 06:21 PM
    Z30 was great when released, but it is too heavy and not up to date enough. A new device is needed!
    11-09-14 06:41 PM
    U need to throw a 10.3.1 OS on your device ASAP. Then finish it off by side loading SNAP on the device.
    11-09-14 07:20 PM
    What is the difference between a new BlackBerry all - touch release and an updated Z3?
    11-09-14 07:21 PM
    So sad....
    How about an updated Z3. Chen said that.
    11-09-14 07:26 PM
    dear all,

to be honest right now I have 4 Blackberry phones, but still not satisfied lol.

1. BlackBerry z10 ( very bad battery, but good hardware size)
    2. BlackBerry z3 - I dont know why this phone is released? its not having any good hardware performance than z10, it should be released before z10 lol.
    3. BlackBerry z30 is to big! and suck!
    4. i'm waiting for classic, I hear it will own 13 megapixel camera like passport and will have good battery
    OR a new all touch screen with good hardware performance!! also blackberry is delaying their os update process and losing too many peoples.

:/

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 07:34 PM
    dear all,

to be honest right now I have 4 Blackberry phones, but still not satisfied lol.

1. BlackBerry z10 ( very bad battery, but good hardware size)
    2. BlackBerry z3 - I dont know why this phone is released? its not having any good hardware performance than z10, it should be released before z10 lol.
    3. BlackBerry z30 is to big! and suck!
    4. i'm waiting for classic, I hear it will own 13 megapixel camera like passport and will have good battery
    OR a new all touch screen with good hardware performance!! also blackberry is delaying their os update process and losing too many peoples.

:/

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    What is your 4th phone? BTW: I really like my Z30. Best phone I have ever had. And updating to 10.3.1 is going to be nice, but everything works for me until it arrives.
    11-09-14 07:39 PM
    No he didn't say that. He has that BlackBerry was going to focus it's line on a smaller number of core devices. He has been say this for a year, nothing new.

Posted via CB10
    "I'm not going to build a general purpose device, simply because it is a 5-inch touchscreen,"
    eyesopen1111 likes this.
    11-09-14 07:42 PM
    I went to the Z30 a few months ago from the Z10 and it's awesome! Device performs better, awesome battery life, great speakers! Screen quality is good, etc. I was concerned about the upgrade because my only issue with the Z10 was battery life, I can get nearly twice the battery life out of the Z30. I only ever charge my phone when I go to bed and when I go to bed I have between 20 and 50+% battery left. Average battery life on device manager is 23 hours. The Z30 has been out for about a year now and many people ask me about it all the time. It grabs more attention than my Z10 did. And I as well as many others feel the Z30 is BlackBerry's biggest secret. My father went from a LG Envy 3 (non touch) to the Z30 and he likes it a lot. He gets a few days out of one charge. He has been playing Real Racing lately and he can't get over how nice it is. Yes BlackBerry needs to get out their next generation of all touch phones but I am confident that Chen has a plan that will make us happy! Hang in there fellow CrackBerrians! BlackBerry no longer looks like it is fading away.

Posted via CB10 Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.1016
    11-09-14 07:47 PM
    Can't say I have an app issue. Really this is an issue? What can't you get from snap or amazon?

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    It's not whether you can get them, it's whether they "play nice" with the OS. Take Instagram for example, the latest versions crashes upon logging, playing a video, uploading a photo, or simply liking a post.

But wait...there's more.

Google Chrome; works okay but cant sign into your account for easy access to bookmarks and saved usernames and passwords.

Hulu; latest update doesn't stream video to the device

Fitbit; latest update (from Snap) don't always sync through bluetooth

These are just a few apps that haven't played nice with my Z10. I'm sure many have experienced others. So again, we essentially have access to the entire world of Android apps, but the experience isn't going to always be the best compared to the device/OS it is truly intended for. And lastly, all app gaps aren't created equally.
    11-09-14 10:09 PM
    I just got my z30 Wednesday and for the $299 price you can't beat the smoothness of the OS and nice large screen. The build quality is very nice too. Even if a new all touch phone shows up in 2015 the z30 is still a good buy.
    11-09-14 10:14 PM
    Patiently waiting for it. Soon , soon ,soon. The Z30 successor is coming. I geel it..

From my ? phone.
    11-10-14 01:18 AM
318 123 ...