Sure, modify the storyline and make it better. I think if done right poking fun at yourself is ok.

The point is, to show off the things that BlackBerry can do, to educate people. Most people do not know that you can do so many things with a BlackBerry. They still believe the old BlackBerry's are what's selling. That myth has to be disbanded.

With regard to Amazon apps on the device. If you can load the Amazon app store, which you can from Amazon. And you can download and install Android apps to your device, which you can. Why not show it?

Posted via CB10
    They don't know what a Berry can do because they don't care. Every smart phone out there can do just as much as a new BlackBerry. I'm sorry but it's true. What BlackBerry needs is something to set them apart. Something no other phone has. I don't think being a niche company is a good idea. Businesses are doing just fine using iPhone and Android phones. A BlackBerry would function no better than one of them.

For the record, I love my Q10 and came from an iPhone. The only reason I still have my Q10 is because of the keyboard, the battery life, and the hub. I would go back to an iPhone or an Android device in a heartbeat if I didn't love this keyboard and the Hub so much.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 06:10 PM
    Commercials won't save this company. You see all these smaller companies taking off simply using social media. Like the new Coin wallet, the Phonebloks, etc. Commercials/marketing don't mean as much when your product isn't more innovative than the competition. They need to save their money and focus on the phone.

Or reinvest the money into expanding The Astonishing Tribe and giving them free reigns over bb10

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 06:13 PM
    Arrogance is what killed BlackBerry...like that Commercial with the special effects. Yuck
    11-26-13 07:36 PM
    You've got to get the tech blogs on your side... pour your money into them... give them free phones with the latest 10.2.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 07:41 PM
    Arrogance is what killed BlackBerry...like that Commercial with the special effects. Yuck
    BlackBerry need to create agressives commercials ?

Editor of www.blackberry-10.fr
    11-27-13 05:49 AM
    It'd be cool to show a dad on business during Christmas trying to get home after flight delay and uses his BB to find a way, then he shows up Christmas morning with his kids so happy, then uses the time shift to see them open gifts. I think that could be a short enough story that would hit home for a lot of people.
    Yes, this would be perfect. Because it focuses on a businessman going home to his family. BlackBerry wants to focus on business and be a niche player in that market. But around Christmas, even businessmen like to be home, of course. This will not only attract them, but also other people.

BlackBerry, please pick up on this!

Posted with my Z10 via CB10
    11-27-13 06:11 AM
    Why not use their creative executive, Alicia Keys to promote the product. They could feature her on tour working hard and could incorporate the need for a business type phone to be involved. That would be a successful ad. Just saying.
    11-27-13 05:06 PM
    Why not use their creative executive, Alicia Keys to promote the product. They could feature her on tour working hard and could incorporate the need for a business type phone to be involved. That would be a successful ad. Just saying.
    +1

Editor of www.blackberry-10.fr
    11-28-13 06:38 AM
58 123