I am sure this attracts a lot of attention. sometimes to grab attention one needs to adopt a strategy that has an element of surprise. In this case BlackBerry accepting they made mistakes by not adopting changes earlier but now have finally made the transition for the good of their customers. This could be the tagline and may be a series of short videos highlighting what has changed and how much is the difference in legacy OS and the crispy new 10.3..investing rightfully and positioning ads during primetime in each country where they have potential for growth again. Just a thought. Wanted to share it with you guys. Your thoughts are most welcome :-)

Blackberry Classic | Circa 2015
    05-05-15 03:37 PM
    I kind of wish a mass message could be sent out to all CB users that stated: BB is in no way trying to win the consumer mobile phone war. Period.

Yes, BB has improved. Yes, I love my BB and hope they have a full touch released in the next year so that I can upgrade from my Z10 to something new. But I also understand than in absolutely no way whatsoever is BB trying to make a device on par with Samsung or Apple's consumer products.
    05-05-15 04:41 PM