Is there a way to check only unread e-mails on the blackberry? Thanks a lot!
    07-23-08 11:59 AM
    07-23-08 12:02 PM
    I'd also be interested to know.
    07-23-08 12:02 PM
    yea those shortcuts were great! Thank a lot, but still it didn't say if it was at all possible, does anyone else know if there is a command to press so that you can view only your unread e-mails??
    07-23-08 12:06 PM
    yea those shortcuts were great! Thank a lot, but still it didn't say if it was at all possible, does anyone else know if there is a command to press so that you can view only your unread e-mails??
    If you are in a email and press the U button it will go to the next unread email. hope this helps.

I am not sure if there is a shortcut to only display unread emails???
    07-23-08 12:08 PM
    wouldn't just unread email show up in bold?

Or your looking for a separate section
    07-23-08 12:09 PM
    yea basically a seperate section, so all my unread appear in order get me? the U trick sounds like it might suffice, but does anyone know of a way to get it seperately like you can get the inbox and outbox seperate?
    07-23-08 12:11 PM
    You can separate the inboxes and outboxes under general options once in your messages folder. If you have a pearl like me to go to unread messages only press the *sym key in the message list and it will take you to the first one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-08 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD