The small mice hole in the bottom of the screen got drops if water in it, I went fast and cleaned it Idk if some water got in but the phone working fine like nothing happen is there something I should do???? I am very worried though it just happened 30 minutes ago, I clean the phone I took off the battery and the back cover and flip ed the phone on it's face for 5 minutes just to make sure but nothing came out, your thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 02:43 AM
    The z10 is even good enough to swim with

Posted via CB10
    annon91221 likes this.
    06-01-13 02:46 AM
    The small mice hole in the bottom of the screen got drops if water in it, I went fast and cleaned it Idk if some water got in but the phone working fine like nothing happen is there something I should do???? I am very worried though it just happened 30 minutes ago, I clean the phone I took off the battery and the back cover and flip ed the phone on it's face for 5 minutes just to make sure but nothing came out, your thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    I would highly recommend leaving the phone on its front, on a towel, without the battery in. As long as not too much water got in, the little amount of water should evaporate by morning. Then, it should be good to go.

Good luck, and sorry to hear!

- DylanHabkirk
    06-01-13 02:49 AM
    If you're worried about left over moisture, you can turn it off and bury it in rice (uncooked of course).. this will suck the moisture out.. much like silica gels placed inside boxes.. do the same with any other phone if you got it moist, major or minor.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 03:02 AM
    My two years old nephew put my sisters z10 in bucket of water twice... I swear...once it was at the bottom of the bucket before she could pull it out ...and it works just fine...

so what he said... "you can pretty much take it for a swim with you "...

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 03:49 AM
    Thanks guys until now it's working fine no moisture no nothing, I guess water will evaporate on its own as long as it's so few drops, if anything happens I will put In sun, Thx again everyone.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 04:44 AM
    I'd advise against exposing it to direct sunlight so much.. plastic's biggest enemy is uv. (i sell technical products made of plastics) even if it has stabilisers and antioxidants and i'm sure BlackBerry products are well made, too much uv exposure will degrade the plastic. Sure, the phone will work and you're not leaving it in the sun for a month, but you may find that the colour changes a bit.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 09:31 AM
    Don't be concerned. Take a look at this "Water Test" on YouTube:

06-01-13 09:42 AM
    I wouldn't worry to much. I use my z10 outside in the rain often..and when im not using it..its in a belt clip catching water among other things
    06-01-13 09:50 AM