i realllyy need help with my blackberry!! i dropped it in the toilet .. ew ik.. aha it was clean tho..lmfao anyways the screen is white and all my settings and stuff are down the left side in black font. im soo sad because i just got it like 1 month ago and i didnt get warenty on it i found out this place in waterloo ontario fixes blackberrys for 120 bucks insted of going to bell and replaceing it with a new blackberry bold. i put it in rice for over 24 hours and it is stil the same !! is there any other way i could fix it ? and what is wrong with it i need my cellphonee really baddd. yes i am addicted to it.. ahha pleaasseee help mee!!! if you would like to know what appears on the screen(what it looks like) send me a message and i will send u the picc
    01-28-11 05:46 PM
    ... i found out this place in waterloo ontario fixes blackberrys for 120 bucks insted of going to bell and replaceing it with a new blackberry bold...
    Looks like you found your answer.
    01-28-11 06:03 PM
    Most likely it's too late, but I would disassemble it, dunk the electronics in denatured alcohol, and then back in the rice for 48 hours. I'd also recommend curbing the CrackBerry use around the toilet, shower and pool from now on.
    01-28-11 06:04 PM
    01-28-11 06:05 PM
    I had to jump in a lake to help a friend and mine was completely submerged for several minutes.

I took out the battery and put the phone and battery in a ziplock bag with dry rice in it. Left it like that for several days and when I took it out and put the battery back in it worked just fine.
    01-28-11 06:35 PM
    i dont really have the money to get it fixed.. ahha but i did the rice thing but its still messed upp so if i leave it in there for like a week do u think it will b ok? when i shake my phone it sounds like theres something broken it
    01-28-11 06:47 PM
    It's probably too late. Take the battery out and put it in bag or rice and leave it for a few days.
    01-28-11 07:11 PM
    the first thing i did was put it in the bag of rice.. and it was there for 24 hours and i turned it on and it was messed up so i will just keep it in there for a week and if it still doesnt work i will borrow money off someone and just get it fixed
    01-28-11 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD