I have Gmail, and I noticed today I may not have had all my messages forwarded to the BB.

This morning I received something at 7:53 am, showed up on the BB.
    A message at 10:21 am in Gmail from another Gmail user that DID NOT show up on the BB.
    A message conversation starting at 10:21 am from to the same Gmail user, all of which showed up.

So there's the 1 that didn't show up, is visible in my Gmail inbox, but not the BB and hitting reconcile doesn't do anything.

So this message is to warn you that as usual, Gmail isn't perfect.
    12-06-08 10:19 AM
    Is there a fix?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 11:28 AM
    I can't say I've ever experienced this and I get quite a lot of gmails. Do you have any filters set up or anything that could have caused it? I don't really see why it would be a problem on gmails side, since you actually received the email in your gmail inbox.
    12-06-08 11:31 AM
    I have to agree with steven. I get every e-mail from gmail...a lot of times, I get it on my BB faster than on my pc. Maybe you should resend your service books, there may a glitch?..

12-06-08 11:36 AM
    The mail showed up finally.. about an hour and a half later.

This is good, because I was worried it was lost which by implication would mean that others had the same problem and I didn't know.

I have since made some changes just in case:
    (service book sending didn't make it show up any sooner btw)

-Turned off IMAP forwarding
    -Turned off POP3 forwarding then back on and changed it for 'all email that arrives from now on'
    (mail showed up sometime after that step, and my playing in the new interface, I use the old one because I like it better)
    -Deleted the account from BIS and re-added it just in case it records some sort of timestamp database with gmail in regards to pop3.
    Last edited by Technarch; 12-06-08 at 11:47 AM.
    12-06-08 11:45 AM
    I use yahoo and I have had a couple of messages not go through so I log on periodicly to check for non received messages. None of the spam comes to my BB either

12-06-08 02:16 PM
    I have trouble getting e-mail that is BCC'd to me (from any e-mail service) to show up on BB (fwiw).
    12-06-08 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD