WAP works great when I need to kill time like right now in this super long line.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 02:33 PM
    WAP really does help to kill time. Just easy load time, virtually see everything anyway.
    12-26-08 04:14 PM
    I know I am the minority opinion here, but I would rather be chained to a
    cheetah and dragged through a street of knives than spend 10 seconds on wap
    I knew AG was going to write this. I am not a fan as well. I try, but sometimes it just makes me want to yell.
    12-26-08 08:46 PM
    I knew AG was going to write this. I am not a fan as well. I try, but sometimes it just makes me want to yell.
    I too have given it more than a fair shot but honestly, if that were my main way
    to get to this site, I'd never even bother. I really can't remember the last time
    I even looked at the wap site.
    12-26-08 09:11 PM
    I too have given it more than a fair shot but honestly, if that were my main way
    to get to this site, I'd never even bother. I really can't remember the last time
    I even looked at the wap site.
    I feel you brother.
    12-26-08 09:16 PM
    I don't understand why AG feels that way. Just really confusing to me. Sounds like a disgruntled Blackberry owner, haha. If you've seen AG's posts in a variety of threads you know what I mean. No offense AG, it's just I've noticed a pattern of "upset" posts in multiple threads. Makes me think, does AG really like the Blackberry?
    12-27-08 02:07 AM
    I don't understand why AG feels that way. Just really confusing to me. Sounds like a disgruntled Blackberry owner, haha. If you've seen AG's posts in a variety of threads you know what I mean. No offense AG, it's just I've noticed a pattern of "upset" posts in multiple threads. Makes me think, does AG really like the Blackberry?
    Wrong, TvTechGuru. I actually like my phone quite a bit. In case you have not
    noticed I have two of them. There are things that I do not like (wap, for one).
    But that is true for all people with half a mind.

Or would you prefer that I just come here and profess my undying love for all
    things BlackBerry. If so, I would seriously suggest that you ignore the rest of my posts
    from here on out. I have an opinion and have no problem expressing them.

Never noticed anywhere in the site rules where it said to participate in this
    forum I had to state I am addicted 5 times a day, tout the BB as the
    greatest smartphone ever, or that CB in whatever configuration is
    the best website on earth etc...
    It's a great phone and this is a great site, neither are by any means perfect.

But if you need to understand, my reasons are simple. The wap site is a jumbled,
    cumbersome to navigate, non user friendly and an absolute PITA to use in my
    personal opinion. But then again, I figure you missed the part where I acknowledged
    that I was the minority opinion.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 12-27-08 at 03:40 AM.
    12-27-08 02:12 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD