I need your help, this problem is driving me out of my mind. I can no longer access wap.mlb.com/blackberry/ from my browser. Each time I get a 503 Error message saying the site is not available.

I am trying to download the MLB logo icon on my phone to access the MLB Mobile site etc... I was able to download this from the site on my original Curve about a month ago. For the past 3 weeks I have not been able to access the site on my phone or my wife's Pearl.

Any ideas?

I was able to download the .jad file but cannot transfer/install it using Media Manager. Has anyone else had this problem? Do you have a solution? It's getting to the point of not even caring about checking baseball scores but just finding a solution!

Thanks

03-21-08 12:29 PM
    They recently added the ability to get individual team icons to your homescreen. I just added mine Wed. Just go to wap.mlb.com (I didn't add the /blackberry/) and the link for shortcuts is right on top.
    03-21-08 12:35 PM
    Just tried it using wap.mlb.com and I received the following message:

HTTP Error 503: Service Unavailable. The server is currently unable to handle your request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server.

?WHAT?

I can access the site from my laptop but not my phone. I have a Curve and I am using the default browser. I have tried Opera to with the same result.

Any ideas?
    03-21-08 12:54 PM
    I just added it.
    03-21-08 12:57 PM
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Is there some BB school that I am flunking out of? I installed it once and would like to again. I would really like to get updates on my Indians throwing away another World Series shot....

Is there some browser setting that could be affecting this?
    03-21-08 01:00 PM
    Try a battery pull. Can't hurt.
    03-21-08 06:42 PM
    Got my Cubs downloaded no problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-08 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD