Newbie to bb here. When reading posts, I sometimes see under the post that the post was sent using wap forums or something ike that. What is wapforums? When I went to their website, it said the site was down. What exactly is wap, and how do i get it?
    08-22-08 10:42 AM
    If you are on your Berry, go to wap.crackberry.com
    08-22-08 10:44 AM
    Wap.crackberry.com

Its the mobile crackberry site. You can download a shortcut right onto your BB feeds the addiction

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Mobile site: CrackBerry.com WAP Homepage

You can access it via your BB.
    The wap site is mobile friendly for CB. Just use wap.crackberry.com from your BB browser.
    08-22-08 10:45 AM
    You people are awesome. Thanks for the info. Day #2 with this thing, and I am in love so far!!!!! The Crackberry forum is unfortunately taking a disproportionate amount of my time when compared with things I SHOULD be doing.
    08-22-08 11:01 AM
    You people are awesome. Thanks for the info. Day #2 with this thing, and I am in love so far!!!!! The Crackberry forum is unfortunately taking a disproportionate amount of my time when compared with things I SHOULD be doing.

LOL, I second that, but it's hard to get away from.

Also make sure you look here: BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com
    08-22-08 11:03 AM
    I have read through about half the lecture series. very informative!!!!! Helped me through a few difficulties. Whomever put that together, you have my most sincere THANKS!!!!
    08-22-08 11:07 AM
    Good glad you dig the device and the forums. If you have a question 99% of the time we have the answer. Hope to see you around.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-08 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD