Hey, I did a search and only found answers pertaining to white screen of death! it seems I cannot access wap pages anymore! it works fine for regular browsing but most wap pages just load up to a blank white screen. I've tried service books, battery pull etc. I have even tried unchecking and checking different settings! Any Advice? I'm running a curve 8330 with OS 4.5.0.66. Think it could be an OS issue? when I had the latest OS (4.3.0.127) for the 8330, I could access my service providers wap page to check balance and usage, but now none of that works since upgrading. Thanks in advance ladies and gents!

Rob
    08-25-08 11:18 PM
    There is one way to confirm if the problem originated with the OS update, roll it back to your carriers approved verison.

If the problem is resolved, you have found an incompatibility in the OS verison.

If that does not resolve the issue, call your carriers CS and report the problem, with the Offical OS in place.
    08-26-08 10:06 AM
    so I reverted back to 4.3 and the wap page is working fine, must be something with 4.5...maybe because it wasn't realeased by my vendor? I will stick with 4.3 until an official release I think...Thanks for the suggestion!

Rob
    08-26-08 12:12 PM
    Glad to hear that worked.

I have experimented with several of the beta OS and found Wifi connection issues in a couple of them.
    08-26-08 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD