I recently had a thread about using an unlocked Telus 9780 on AT&T and received a lot of good answers to my questions. This was the first time I had ever used an unlocked device so as you can imagine I was a little unsure of the entire process. In the mean time, I had sent private messages to two forum members here asking for advice on the proper methods to ensure that everything would work as intended. So to Crucial_Xtreme and greggebhardt, I want to say thanks for answering my all my questions, not making me feel like a moron and providing very detailed instructions on the process. I received the 9780, followed the directions and have everything running very smoothly with the new BB. I think there are too many times when we fail to recognize the people that help us out. Thanks guys, I really appreciate eveything.
    pkcable likes this.
    12-02-10 12:49 PM
    That was very nice, and glad to hear everything is going well! Oh, and as you may have learned already: Avoid the ones who try to make you feel less than human. They're probably suffering from parental issues, such as mommy wants them to clean their rooms.

When you're dealing with an issue in unfamiliar territory, it's nice to know someone has your back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 12-03-10 at 05:14 AM.
    12-02-10 02:13 PM
    You are quite welcome! And the 2 guys you mentioned are true examples of the CB spirit of members helping members!
    12-02-10 02:21 PM
    You are quite welcome! And the 2 guys you mentioned are true examples of the CB spirit of members helping members!
    PK, you're exactly right...these and many, many others here like them are the reason that I keep coming back. They provide good responses, share their knowledge rather simply replying with "use the search button".
    12-02-10 05:54 PM
    It is an awesome community here...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-10 12:39 AM
    Yes, the best actually with the best mods and admins who are mature, tolerant, fair, and understanding!

Way to go CrackBerry
    12-03-10 01:17 AM
    PK, you're exactly right...these and many, many others here like them are the reason that I keep coming back. They provide good responses, share their knowledge rather simply replying with "use the search button".
    So true! There are so many helpful ppl on this site its crazy lol I haven't had to post a question yet on here because I've been able to find my answers so easily.....I really enjoy coming to this site daily its been super helpful
    12-03-10 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD