i downloaded one from Nancy drew blackberry themes. It came through, how do I make it the wallpaper now?
    08-11-08 09:19 AM
    Highlight the image, hit the menu key, select Set as Home Screen Image.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-08 09:21 AM
    Highlight the image, hit the menu key, select Set as Home Screen Image.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Exactly and you will want to make sure the image is the correct size for your device, or else it will stretch and look funky
    08-11-08 09:26 AM
    I really messed it up now, i saved it, thenI did save as home screen, it is in the background but with my other theme over top of it?? help~!!
    08-11-08 09:30 AM
    I downloaded the kitty one, How do Iget it to appear? It is going over the pre loaded themes ont here already?
    08-11-08 09:59 AM
    What?!

When you set a wallpaper image, it will save it as the home screen background image. The time, all icons, etc will still be the same as the theme... but the wallpaper image gets changed

Go into Media > Pictures > Highlight the Picture you want to set as wallpaper > Menu > Set As Home Screen Image

Done and Done
    08-11-08 10:02 AM
    Ok, it is all gargled up like though. i have the hello kitty on there now. But with the regular theme over it. It looks funny, all gargled up. is it supposed to look like that?
    08-11-08 10:08 AM
    it is supposed to look like this

08-11-08 10:10 AM
    it is supposed to look like this

That is a screen shot of one of NancyDrew's themes!

That is not a wallpaper... if you want the wallpaper, I am sure you can find it somewhere. But, if you want your Berry's interface to look like that, then you need to install that theme from her! haha
    08-11-08 10:15 AM
    That is a screen shot of one of NancyDrew's themes!

That is not a wallpaper... if you want the wallpaper, I am sure you can find it somewhere. But, if you want your Berry's interface to look like that, then you need to install that theme from her! haha
    That is what I did. I downloaded the theme. How do I add it now?
    08-11-08 10:17 AM
    Options > Theme > hello kitty
    08-11-08 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD