So it was last night...we were celebrating Christmas...having a few drinks..cooking some chicken and all in all having a good time and then the bomb went off...a wall fell on my lovely Z30...

And now to the truth...and believe me guys there is no easy way to say this....my Z30 flew into the wall at about 60kmph (would have been faster if not for my busted shoulder)....and yes we were celebrating Christmas and yes we were having more than a few drinks and yes we were cooking chicken and having a good time...and in trying to explain something to my friends and with the frantic gesturing it slipped...and right into the wall...it all happened so fast and at the same time I could see my Z30 fly gracefully into the wall...

Unfortunately Christmas is gone but I am trying to get through to Santa to get me a Passport...
    12-26-14 01:45 AM
    So how did the Z30 fair, much damage? Now christmas has gone, maybe you should try contacting the Easter bunny??

Posted by Passport, Blackberry's Beast!
    12-26-14 01:49 AM
    Well I had a bumper case on so the device itself is intact but the screen shattered completely and the device wont turn on. I could lay my hopes on the Easter bunny but its too long a wait...so trying to catch Santa by his pants ...
    gebco likes this.
    12-26-14 01:58 AM
    Lol, good luck with that!!!

Posted by Passport, Blackberry's Beast!
    12-26-14 03:41 AM
    I say tear down the wall!
    12-27-14 10:24 PM
    So it was last night...we were celebrating Christmas...having a few drinks..cooking some chicken and all in all having a good time and then the bomb went off...a wall fell on my lovely Z30...

And now to the truth...and believe me guys there is no easy way to say this....my Z30 flew into the wall at about 60kmph (would have been faster if not for my busted shoulder)....and yes we were celebrating Christmas and yes we were having more than a few drinks and yes we were cooking chicken and having a good time...and in trying to explain something to my friends and with the frantic gesturing it slipped...and right into the wall...it all happened so fast and at the same time I could see my Z30 fly gracefully into the wall...

Unfortunately Christmas is gone but I am trying to get through to Santa to get me a Passport...
    Amazing how time slows down when sh..tuff happens...

Almost like in slow motion. But then it's often already to late :-(

Do you have a device backup? Hope you can get a cheap replacement. Not sure whether repair really is the better option with these prices... :-)

�   Remember the Reason for the Season, it's Him ...   �
    12-28-14 08:33 PM
    Was it worth it? I mean, did you at least have a good time? It can always be replaced

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1151
    12-28-14 08:38 PM
    Well I am back. The journey has been long with several devices being used as a replacement. Had the BB9780 for a few weeks (that was an ouch after BBOS10) and then there was a brand new BB9900 that had a bad ESN or something as it refused to validate on BIS.

For now settled for the Q10 as I am headed for the US by the end of the month and will get my stealth black Passport after all. So guess it will be the easter bunny who will get me my Passport after all.

Lesson learnt...no more walls on my BB's or vice versa )))

CB10 on Q10 with OS 10.3.1.1581
    03-03-15 12:51 AM
    Well I am back. The journey has been long with several devices being used as a replacement. Had the BB9780 for a few weeks (that was an ouch after BBOS10) and then there was a brand new BB9900 that had a bad ESN or something as it refused to validate on BIS.

For now settled for the Q10 as I am headed for the US by the end of the month and will get my stealth black Passport after all. So guess it will be the easter bunny who will get me my Passport after all.

Lesson learnt...no more walls on my BB's or vice versa )))

CB10 on Q10 with OS 10.3.1.1581
    Ah, so I was right! Gotta love that furry little bunny and his big floppy ears. Good luck mate!

Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast!
    03-03-15 12:59 AM
    Ah, so I was right! Gotta love that furry little bunny and his big floppy ears. Good luck mate!

Yeh man you got it right. Guess you are on good terms with the easter bunny )

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 03:29 AM
    Yeh man you got it right. Guess you are on good terms with the easter bunny )

Posted via CB10
    Easter is just around the corner. I'm sure if you're a good boy he may pay you a visit. My fingers are crossed for you buddy

03-14-15 04:29 AM
    Easter is just around the corner. I'm sure if you're a good boy he may pay you a visit. My fingers are crossed for you buddy

Ozfork...fingers crossed

Posted via CB10 on the Q10 with OS 10.3.2.158
    anon(4067838) likes this.
    04-02-15 12:25 AM