Hi,
    I'm currently with Verizon, and I've had a razr for about 3 years. I was thinking about getting a new phone. I was considering getting the Storm (note: my first blackberry), until news came out that a Storm2 was in the works. Should I wait for the Storm2, or just get the Storm?

-Andrew
    04-16-09 12:00 AM
    Do not get the Storm!

The Niagara will be out first, check into that.
    04-16-09 12:03 AM
    I do love the storm.. but, I do agree with the above poster.
    And besides, The "storm 2" Could be aways away anyway:-)

Like that play on words?
    04-16-09 12:10 AM
    I suggest you to wait for storm2
    04-16-09 12:14 AM
    Based on your screen name, you'd probably need to stock up, first.

Just hearing buzz without specifics on Storm2, Niagara will be out fairly soon, and if you want reliability with minimal headaches, I would steer clear o' the Storm. JMHO.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 12:19 AM
    I can't believe I'm saying this BUT I say wait for storm 2 or niagara also.

04-16-09 12:19 AM
    you can always get storm and play with it till niagara comes out (assuming its within 30 days)
    04-16-09 02:36 AM
    I can't believe I'm saying this BUT I say wait for storm 2 or niagara also.

WOW!! PK did you just say that?
    04-16-09 01:38 PM
    you can get the storm for 100$ if you sign a two year contract

Verizon Wireless Cell Phones

i got mine when the storm was free
    04-16-09 03:19 PM
    If your about to venture for your first time into blackberry avoid the storm like the plague..it will put you off blackberrys

wait for the storm 2 or go for the niagra and hopefully blackberry/rim/verizon won't make such a bad deal of those as they did the storm
    04-17-09 06:30 AM
    I agree. There is way too much to be desired with the Storm. But if you are looking to wait for the Storm2, you may be waiting quite a while. There is no definite release date. Rumors are for the end of this year and I certainly hope so as I would love to trade up my Storm for the Storm2
    04-17-09 06:33 AM
    The Niagra will be out well before the next Storm. I suggest you start off with a BlackBerry with a keyboard (especially since the Niagra will give you both the keyboard and touchscreen experience) and then move on to the Storm if you decide it's the device for you. Either way, I highly recommend going in store and trying both out once they're available before you decide.

04-17-09 07:09 AM
    who knows when the storm 2 will be out? we've seen rim push back the release of new phones, so even though rumors say fall of 09, it could be more like winter or worst, 2010!
    04-17-09 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD