I'm currently with Verizon, and I've had a razr for about 3 years. I was thinking about getting a new phone. I was considering getting the Storm (note: my first blackberry), until news came out that a Storm2 was in the works. Should I wait for the Storm2, or just get the Storm?
I agree. There is way too much to be desired with the Storm. But if you are looking to wait for the Storm2, you may be waiting quite a while. There is no definite release date. Rumors are for the end of this year and I certainly hope so as I would love to trade up my Storm for the Storm2
The Niagra will be out well before the next Storm. I suggest you start off with a BlackBerry with a keyboard (especially since the Niagra will give you both the keyboard and touchscreen experience) and then move on to the Storm if you decide it's the device for you. Either way, I highly recommend going in store and trying both out once they're available before you decide.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
CrackBerry is in no way Affiliated with BlackBerry. We take pride in our unbiased content, however do occasionally receive free products from vendors that we review or discuss. For more info click here.