The good news...

VZW has already showed the Z10 to employes. I good friend of mine that works in consumer sales says he likes it a lot. He's hard core Android and he was very impressed with everything the Z10 had to offer. Much more than the Iphone5. In his words..."There's no hoops to go through to navigate back and forth, it simply works" He's going to a training class early next week for the device, data plans for it (such as no BIS cost), etc.

The bad news....

Looks like it will be limited in stock... very limited. They will only have one display modal so far and it looks to be the black trim. Customers will only see the white if the sales person brings it out from stock or from a poster or something in the store.

This info is just the store he works at and its a very busy store on a main highway in NJ. It's always filled when I'm there. Hopefully there's better news in other locations. I'll see if I get more info after training.
    BernFlo likes this.
    03-06-13 06:41 PM
    I live in NJ, I'm very excited to hear it's getting close. Trust me if they only have one for sale it WILL be mine! I call the stores and 800 customer service everyday, I am the original squeaky wheel.
    bmw328i likes this.
    03-06-13 06:57 PM
    It will be so easy to camp out here in Phoenix AZ where the low is only 60 and the high is 80's this week. Heeee Heeee
    03-06-13 07:42 PM
    It will be so easy to camp out here in Phoenix AZ where the low is only 60 and the high is 80's this week. Heeee Heeee
    Stay out of Ahwatukee,...them devices are MINE!

Via my PlayBook and Tapatalk
    03-06-13 11:17 PM
    Can your friend sneak a pic of the vzw boxed Z10?

Sent by portable transceiver on 1800MHz
    03-07-13 07:43 AM
    A friend of mine (VZW employee) brought his z10 to my job to let me handle it.....i love it! its better than i thought and soooooo easy to use.....now we play the waiting game.....come on AT&T!
    03-07-13 07:48 AM