I have a Verizon 8830 connected to a corp BES and am using Outlook 2003. The issue is that the BB/outlook will not synchronize deletions.

I have checked all settings including message reconcilation, turned off and back on. Ensured "delete on" option is set to mailbox and hand held. I have also verified outlook is not running in cached mode.

There are many other co-workers who have the same configuration and do not have any issues. What could be the issue w/ my device?
    02-26-09 03:02 PM
    Are you leaving the deleted message in the Deleted Messages folder on your PC? You have to leave it there at least long enough for the BB to realize you deleted it. If you immediately empty the Deleted Items folder, or don't delete to it at all, the BB loses track of the message and can't delete it. In that case, it treats it like any other message you moved to a folder that it can't see, and ignores it from that point on.
    02-26-09 09:06 PM
    I have the same issue, as well as read messages showing as unread on my bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 10:45 PM
    thanks for the reply. Yes, the messages remain in the deleted items folder. I have also attempted a manual reconcile with no avail. Im at a loss for what else to try :-(
    02-27-09 07:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD