You claim to use a BlackBerry but yet you then state that BlackBerry folks meaning your not one of them,,something seems fishy here.
    And BTW it took a few tries but my vote finally counted and I voted for the phone I think is the best the passport.

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    How is that fishy, I won't vote for BlackBerry just cause I use BlackBerry. If I come across a phone I think is better overall, I can acknowledge that, but doesn't mean I will give up my BlackBerry.

None of these phones are really better then others, each do something better then the other, everything you need in a phone of modern day Era is here. To me it's a wasted fight, companies now give you a bunch of features many don't use but we get sold on the hype of having them. BlackBerry doesn't give us things we don't need, but we can compare and compete. Stand tall.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 11:53 AM
    How is that fishy, I won't vote for BlackBerry just cause I use BlackBerry. If I come across a phone I think is better overall, I can acknowledge that, but doesn't mean I will give up my BlackBerry.

None of these phones are really better then others, each do something better then the other, everything you need in a phone of modern day Era is here. To me it's a wasted fight, companies now give you a bunch of features many don't use but we get sold on the hype of having them. BlackBerry doesn't give us things we don't need, but we can compare and compete. Stand tall.

Posted via CB10
    I did vote cause I love Passport and I think its best phone ever made but still site didn't allow me to vote. Site said my mail is already registered! What the Hell. You think kicking out from vote is not biased?

With diplomatic Passport
    04-02-15 01:33 PM
    @BlackBerry wins @TechnoBuffalo Mobile Madness again! This year with the #BlackberryPassport ! https://t.co/mWUbUQOOHk https://t.co/jfUP4PrSrw

All arguments invalid

Check Out TechCraze
    04-02-15 01:35 PM
    I want a champagne to go with that cake!

Posted via CB10
    That's a strange combo but.......OK!

Be classically hip with the BlackBerry Classic
    04-02-15 01:37 PM
    I am bitterly disappointed in the much vaunted OPO fan base and its Internet strength. Poseurs.

/s
    04-02-15 02:05 PM
    Well isn't this something... probably won't make it to mainstream that the passport won between all these other devices...

Posted via Z30 from the sunny Okanagan
    04-02-15 04:54 PM
    Well isn't this something... probably won't make it to mainstream that the passport won between all these other devices...

Posted via Z30 from the sunny Okanagan
    I think you need to be okay with the fact that it isn't a mainstream story.

Even BBRY wouldn't run with this. C'mon.
    04-02-15 04:59 PM
    I think you need to be okay with the fact that it isn't a mainstream story.

Even BBRY wouldn't run with this. C'mon.
    It's mainstream to 0.4% of the smartphone market.

MarsupilamiX likes this.
    04-02-15 05:03 PM
    Yay! I voted for the passport!!

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    04-02-15 09:43 PM
    Oh my god. Could you possibly feed into more into the stereotype of a BB user that Everything is a conspiracy against Blackberry. First you complain about the rules, then complain that the poll is rigged to make the Passport lose, and are now complaining that the Passport win isn't being celebrated and displayed enough because I would assume because of another conspiracy against BB?

Let it go. It's a meaningless poll. The Passport won. Be happy and move on.
    I'm not sure where you got your conclusions from. That was literally my second post in this entire thread and I never complained about any of what you mentioned. I was actually posting the polls as they happened throughout the contest, until someone that has a similar sour attitude showed up and I decided not to give a cr*p about the final because of the comments I got (which were literally about me showing my full support).
    If this was meaningless, then Blackberry wouldn't have wrote about it today. Makes me think why CB hasn't shared it (yet).

Why do I bother? But yeah, cake would be good.
    04-02-15 10:27 PM
    Do we get cake? I want cake.

What about Nachos with a Cheddar cheese dip?
    I also fancy some Chipotle.

Anyhow, we won.
    So where's the beer?

I want a champagne to go with that cake!

Posted via CB10
    We got a vote for Champagne here.

That's a strange combo but.......OK!

That's how I start my day. Everyday.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    04-03-15 02:58 AM
86 ... 234