Google's awareness of the Crackberry community is evidenced by the fact that if you type "crackberry" as a search term in GOOGLE'S OWN Search Engine then the Crackberry website will feature in many of the returned results. Google KNOWS about us. Infiltration is an inevitability as far as Google and their parents company, Apple, are concerned....

Z30 STA100-2. 10.3.1.747
    03-29-15 02:24 PM
    Google's awareness of the Crackberry community is evidenced by the fact that if you type "crackberry" as a search term in GOOGLE'S OWN Search Engine then the Crackberry website will feature in many of the returned results. Google KNOWS about us. Infiltration is an inevitability as far as Google and their parents company, Apple, are concerned....

Z30 STA100-2. 10.3.1.747
    Or it can be something as innocuous as Google is very good at returning results that you're looking for. It's not a huge stretch of the imagination that since Crackberry regularly gets millions of hits, that anybody that uses "Crackberry" as a search term will be pointed to this site. The search engine would be rather sucky if it didn't.

And since when is Apple a parent company of Google?

Via Tapatalk
    TgeekB and pantlesspenguin like this.
    03-29-15 03:05 PM
    Wow!

It's even possible that Google have discovered this thread. There seems to be a sudden influx of pro Android propaganda.

Z30 STA100-2. 10.3.1.747

Not propaganda, shear amazement for some of the most silliest things we have ever heard. Google is a search engine, it is designed to find web content.

P.S. I'm no Android fanboy I'm a Windows Phone fan to clear that up and us WP fans are no fan of Google FYI
    03-30-15 08:30 AM

Z30 STA100-2. 10.3.1.747
    What?????

Be classically hip with the BlackBerry Classic
    03-30-15 09:02 AM
    Wow!

It's even possible that Google have discovered this thread. There seems to be a sudden influx of pro Android propaganda.

Z30 STA100-2. 10.3.1.747

Z30 STA100-2. 10.3.1.747
    This is a whole new level of ...........................I'm not exactly sure what.
    03-30-15 10:31 AM

Z30 STA100-2. 10.3.1.747
    Ummm, yeah.
    03-30-15 11:53 AM
106 ... 345