My voicemail icon on the top of the screen won't go away. Right now the icon is there with a "1" next to it but I've checked my voicemail a hundred times to make it go off and it won't. The number went away at one point but the icon stayed now the icon and the number is still there. Anyone know why? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-08 08:29 PM
    You will have to call your service provider and have them reset the vmail icon. Same thing happened to me. If you have at&t call tonight no customer service on Sundays.

03-22-08 09:36 PM
    Call yourself from another phone, leave yourself a voicemail.
    Access the voicemail from your BB, listen to it, then delete it..
    03-22-08 09:55 PM
    This might have already been done but have you rebooted your device.
    03-22-08 09:58 PM
    A battery pull might do the trick.

03-22-08 10:01 PM
    There's a known problem with at&t's voicemail.

This occurs when you exit your voicemail by just ending the call which would be the improper way to do so.

Make sure when you access your voicemail, to exit the voicemail by holding down your * button.
    03-22-08 10:57 PM
    Follow TimeWalk's instructions to get rid of it and Ben's to stop it from happening again.

In addition to TimeWalk's instructions... Ensure you hit the '*' key after deleting to save and exit.
    03-22-08 11:18 PM
    i actually lucked out i guess, about 5 minutes after i made the post the thing went away,i couldn't believe it. thanks for all the help though.
    03-22-08 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD