I recently got a BB phone and am now using it with my Virgin Mobile Canada prepaid account.
    It automatically takes my voice mails and transcribes them and sends that to me in the form of a text message.
    What is that feature called and am I being charged for it?
    I assume it is a Virgin Mobile feature and not BB but I cannot see it listed as something included in the basic package I have.
    09-12-12 07:34 PM
    Seriously? Am I the only one who has this feature? Non of you have heard of this?
    09-12-12 08:09 PM
    I have it too but forget what it's called. It's a BB feature I think - although I could be wrong about that. I'm with Rogers.

I haven't utilized it for a long time. Most of my contacts text me rather than phone and leave a message.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
    09-12-12 09:34 PM
    Hi,

I have this feature too on Rogers. It is not Blackberry doing it, this is the carrier.

I am not being charged, it is part of my plan but I have a fairly complete higher end plan so may be included.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Crackberry Tapatalk Forum app
    09-12-12 09:49 PM
    Thanks for your feedback. I must be the carrier's doing because it is taking something from the voicemail system, which is owned by the carrier rather than RIM.
    09-13-12 04:38 AM
    Timmy
    First look at your bill and calculate how much they charge you.
    Call Virgin Mobile and tell them you want full credit on what they charged you,if they wouldn't tell them thats negative billing and its illegal, if i was you i would checkout other providers and see if you can get a better deal and switch.
    09-13-12 07:49 AM
    https://www.callunblock.com unblocks blocked callerid and private numbers, Provides Advanced phone number lookup, Blacklists callers, Record phone calls on the clod, Voicemail Transactions, Suports carrier voicemail (for ATT and T-Mobile) and email voicemail in mp3 format. Packages starting at $2.99 per month
    06-24-13 06:34 AM
    I have it too but forget what it's called. It's a BB feature I think - although I could be wrong about that. I'm with Rogers.

I haven't utilized it for a long time. Most of my contacts text me rather than phone and leave a message.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

https://www.callunblock.com unblocks blocked callerid and private numbers, Provides Advanced phone number lookup, Blacklists callers, Record phone calls on the clod, Voicemail Transactions, Suports carrier voicemail (for ATT and T-Mobile) and email voicemail in mp3 format. Packages starting at $2.99 per month
    06-24-13 06:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD