I was searching around for Visual Voice mails service for the blackberry's. Looking for a company that supports Canadian carriers cause every cool site i land on only support the states. For example: Youmail, PhoneFusion and so on.
    10-29-08 10:42 AM
    We get shafted every time don't we?

I wish they'd start releasing apps we can use...Visual Voicemail, online banking...I feel like I can't do a lot of the stuff my Berry can support just cause I'm Canadian.

And to cap off the irony: BLACKBERRY IS MADE IN WATERLOO!
    10-29-08 04:02 PM
    We get shafted every time don't we?

I wish they'd start releasing apps we can use...Visual Voicemail, online banking...I feel like I can't do a lot of the stuff my Berry can support just cause I'm Canadian.

And to cap off the irony: BLACKBERRY IS MADE IN WATERLOO!
    I agree, we get shafted with everything (except for the bold. We got it first. take that world)

Online banking would be awesome. It is not really RIM's fault that we don't have all of these features...its the damn oligopolistic carriers and other institutions that don't develop with the Canadian market in mind. I kind of understand that our market is ALOT smaller than then states in terms of population but at least they can make an effort.

Back to online banking..I don't understand how, with canada's chartered banking structure that we do not have any mobile banking apps yet when many of the smaller U.S. banks even have them. I would think it would be easier for our larger banks to implement...but hey what do i know...
    10-29-08 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD