Does anybody know if you can get viruses on a pc while teathering? I figure since its going through BB servers it will filter everything before it makes it to my pc. Any help will be appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 11:30 PM
    s0 how to know while our device attacted by viruses.
    what the key's must pressing to get short cut go to viruse's
    11-23-09 10:55 PM
    There are no viruses that affect BlackBerry devices, so you don't have to worry about harming your BlackBerry. However you can certainly download a virus through your BlackBerry onto your PC. You should always run PC antivirus software and not depend on the BlackBerry to filter PC viruses. PC viruses won't affect the BlackBerry, but they can infect files stored on the BlackBerry and subsequently infect a PC if the files are downloaded to a PC.
    11-23-09 11:23 PM
    If you are using your BB as a tethered modem, then the data will normally be going across your mobile network onto the internet and back again. As such, this means you are exposed to viruses as in any other internet connection.
    11-25-09 04:42 AM
    there is a way to not get viruses while tethering - use a mac
    11-25-09 11:27 AM
    there is a way to not get viruses while tethering - use a mac
    If you're that worried, leaving your computer powered off is probably a better choice, and a lot cheaper than buying a mac!

11-25-09 11:38 AM
    If you're that worried, leaving your computer powered off is probably a better choice, and a lot cheaper than buying a mac!

hmmm Also, powering off would be just as useful as a mac
    12-05-09 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD