pls great blackberry user,i greet u all in GOD'S name and also thank the entire members of this site.well done.may GOD.continue to strenghting and cause his wisdom and understanding on you all.pls my phone blackberry 7730 as a serious illness and its been giving great concern,i was using it very well,it was sent from abroad 2 me and suddenly it went off and switching on the phone back,it brought a great sign that i have taking to phone operator but they could not ill it,the sign is a round shape,in the round shape there is for square sign in it,indicating and looking like a foreword of deck radio,then a slash sign cover the two shapes.so all im saying is,i can not switch on the phone,ones i put the battery in it,it will switch on by its self and bring the sign out,but it will not function.then under the circle shape,a code is written under it(507) pls what does it mean? and how can i solve the problem of this phone.thanks and GOD BLESS ONCE AGAIN.my direct email is reo_coker2000@yahoo.co.uk
    03-02-09 09:02 AM
    Error 507 means NO OS on the device. Download the latest OS version from your carrier, install it on your PC, and run desktop Manager. You will be fine.

I would also not post your direct email on a public message board.
    03-02-09 09:09 AM

pls great blackberry user,i greet u all in GOD'S name and also thank the entire members of this site.well done.may GOD.continue to strenghting and cause his wisdom and understanding on you all.pls my phone blackberry 7730 as a serious illness and its been giving great concern,i was using it very well,it was sent from abroad 2 me and suddenly it went off and switching on the phone back,it brought a great sign that i have taking to phone operator but they could not ill it,the sign is a round shape,in the round shape there is for square sign in it,indicating and looking like a foreword of deck radio,then a slash sign cover the two shapes.so all im saying is,i can not switch on the phone,ones i put the battery in it,it will switch on by its self and bring the sign out,but it will not function.then under the circle shape,a code is written under it(507) pls what does it mean? and how can i solve the problem of this phone.thanks and GOD BLESS ONCE AGAIN
    03-02-09 09:13 AM
    Is this a joke, or do you just keep clicking the post button?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 09:47 AM
    Load an OS on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD