This morning i have woken up to find 7 emails in my inbox which are returned undelivered to email addresses for my hotmail account. Needless to say i didn't send them! They have messages like "hiya - just thought i would get in touch" - they are not all the same message. When i go into my hotmail server there is no record of them being sent - and also no record of these returns. Can somebody please tell me what is going on? Has a message been sent to my entire hotmail contact list or not? Have i got a virus? Something wierd here. Thanks
    10-30-09 03:22 AM
    Change your password and security question immediately, it's not a virus, somebody hacked into your email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 03:39 AM
    This has been in the news a few weeks ago, hotmail and gmail have been affected. Somebody can log into your email account and they have sent phishing emails to all your contact list. Change your password securituy question and anywhere else you might be using that email address and passowrd as a log in, ex facebook
    Do it ASAP

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 05:29 AM
    second thread on this from op just do as we have all told you and you should be fine...If you dont they will change the password for you then you are blocked out
    10-30-09 05:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD